• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition announced for Europe

RE6_CE_beautyshot_ENG1.jpg

http://www.capcom-europe.com/blog/2012/06/resident-evil-6-collectors-edition-announced-for-europe/
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-06-25-resident-evil-6-collectors-edition-announced-for-europe

• Resident Evil 6 game.
• Zombie Steel Book.
• Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game.
• Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners.
• Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size) .
• 'The RE6 forces emblems' - High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6
• Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil! .
• All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular 'Needle Bomb' collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer).

In the UK the Collector's Edition will be sold exclusively by retailers that are yet to be announced.

Alternatively, there's a limited edition Steel Book version of Resident Evil 6, which will be available from all shops at around the same price as the standard version. Images of both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 version of this are below.

RE6_PS3_Steelbook2_3D-copy.jpg
RE6_X360_STEELBOOK_3D-copy.jpg

Beth Cyra

Don't fucking hold out on NA Capcom. I don't mind not getting the crazy priced Leon jacket but hook us up with a freaking awesome LE damn it.

EU LE looks very cool I must say.

Carbonox

• Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil! .

We get Sasaki's piece?

:p

Anyway, YESPLZ. Do want that CE. Would like a price tag though...

C_H_T

It seems that more and more publishers are making use of the wider cover art on the PS3, instead using the 360 one and cut it down to the PS3 cover art format.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
All I see is the giraffe getting sucked off. Just change that damn logo.
not that I would buy this stupid game anyway

Danny-Boy

What's with Europe/Australia getting the cool collectors editions and North America getting nothing? Got my Far Cry 3 Insane Edition and Assassins Creed Freedom Edition wrapped up. Heading down to my local EB games tomorrow to wrap up this beauty.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I love the steelbook cover. If only that replaced the giraffe boxart. I will never unsee it, damn it. :|

Replicant

I'm normally a sucker for this kind of thing but this CE isn't doing much for me. That steel book is the real hotness though.

Just get the Steelbook-only version. I'm thinking of doing this because I don't know where I'd put that huge-ass bomb box. But then I'd miss out on the artbook and the dynamic theme. Hmm, decisions.

I'd pay extra for a box without the awful logo on it.

The steelbook doesn't have the logo (the logo is on the slip cover from the look of it).

RPGCrazied

NA will get a figure, and digital artbook and soundtrack. Bet on it. Doesn't matter, my purchases this year took a serious hit now that I'm buying a 3DS XL. I'll have to get the game cheap now.

Dave1988

Cenega, the Polish distributor of RE6, has announced the price of this CE to be set at 599,99 PLN (roughly 175$/ 140€). So yeah, ridiculously overpriced.

Top Bottom