• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kami-sama to Unmei Kakumei Paradox (ZHP spiritual sequel!!!) - Info Thread [PS3, Dec]

duckroll

Info from the previous thread:
Kami-sama to Unmei Kakumei Paradox (Nippon Ichi 20th Anniversary game)

Producer: Souhei Niikawa
Director: Masahiro Yamamoto
Character Design: Noizi Itou
Music: Yousei Teikoku (Das Feenreich)
Animation: Shirogumi
Development: Counter Stop (Disgaea team)

- There are 6 pages on the game in Dengeki Playstation this week
- The preferred shortform nickname for the game is "kamipara"
- The story is about a boy who becomes a god working hard together with his angels to fulfill the wishes of the people
- The game could either be a RPG or a SRPG, it isn't clear
- There is no announced platform yet
- The teaser site for the game will open on July 12, and the official site will open on July 19
- Based on previous information about this title, some of the keywords used were "7 angels", "high resolution characters", and "tons of customization".

http://www.4gamer.net/games/174/G017483/20120711042/

Now we have screens and a proper logo. There'll probably be more info tomorrow when the teaser site is up, and the next week when the official site opens. We can use this thread from now on for this game.

tfscR.jpg

BKiku.jpg

LeUBR.jpg

U5u6n.jpg

u6pRH.jpg

Durante

About the platform:
- it's supposed to have high-res art
- it's in Dengeki Playstation

So it's pretty much either PS3 (most likely), or Vita, or both?

scy

- The story is about a boy who becomes a god working hard together with his angels to fulfill the wishes of the people
- The game could either be a RPG or a SRPG, it isn't clear

I really don't care what it'll be. I'll buy it and play it way too much regardless of what it's about or what it is.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
With Noizi Itou as the character designer I wonder if it could end up being a visual novel.

Edit - nvm, didn't see the part about tons of customization

Macstorm

With Noizi Itou as the character designer I wonder if it could end up being a visual novel.

Edit - nvm, didn't see the part about tons of customization

It was teased initially as an RPG, right? They just didn't clarify RPG or SRPG, right? Can't find the story on Andriasang right now.

duckroll

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/506/506612/img.html

Dengeki's sneak peak at their magazine has a tiny look at the artwork for the other angels:

qekBU.jpg

It was teased initially as an RPG, right? They just didn't clarify RPG or SRPG, right? Can't find the story on Andriasang right now.

This game has been in development for quite some time, without being directly announced. At some point last year I believe it was referred to as a dungeon RPG as well, so along with the "help people out" theme and the customization stuff they mentioned, I have good reason to believe this is in some ways a console spiritual successor to Zettai Hero. I sure hope so anyway, since I loved that game.

This game has been in development for quite some time, without being directly announced. At some point last year I believe it was referred to as a dungeon RPG as well, so along with the "help people out" theme and the customization stuff they mentioned, I have good reason to believe this is in some ways a console spiritual successor to Zettai Hero. I sure hope so anyway, since I loved that game.

I hope so too. Zettai Hero/Z.H.P. was illegal amounts of fun.

For some reason the game's synopsis (seven angels, guy becomes god) reminds of The World God Only Knows.

I hope so too. Zettai Hero/Z.H.P. was illegal amounts of fun.

Me three.

duckroll

New info:
- PS3 game confirmed
- The genre is "Unmei Kakumei RPG"
- Release date is Dec 20
- 7140yen regular, 9240yen LE

Top Bottom