• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sven: Capcom has some good stuff coming to Wii U

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Capcom replied to questions on the official Capcom forums, where users asked about the lack of Wii U support. Capcom’s Vice President dropped by on the forums, saying, “Some good stuff is coming and I’d love to tell you more… but for now, I have to keep it a surprise“.
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/08/capcom-has-some-good-stuff-coming-to-wii-u/

I wonder why Capcom, Konami... japanese companies have to keep announcements secret. Can we expect a Nintendo Direct in August?

dmbtest.gif

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
If its a Sven thread, say its a Sven thread! Minutes of my life. Precious. Like tears in rain.

Ohhhh, yay. Capcom says "good stuff is coming." Be still my beating heart. I'm gonna be on pins and needles for the next several months over this one, yup.

Crappy lightgun RE spinoff
RE5 port
Capcom Vs something that isn't Mahvel, SNK or Nintendo, so no one give a shit
Something that is awesome, but so niche that only 5 people buy it before it hits $10

They then use the mediocre sales of these to justify why they don't do shit with the platform afterwards.

Verelios

Monster Hunter!! You are the Huntaaaa!!

But...Sven. Never gonna localize, whoooo!!! News soon.

I can't get psyched.

DJIzana

Mon Hun?

Yes please! ... I'd buy Wii U if I knew Mon Hun would be out for it hahaha. (Not just for that game obviously but hopefully other surprises.) I'm waiting to hear more and I'm hoping TGS will be the place for it.

Top Bottom