• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stars Earn Stripes. Todd Palin...but, Eve Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Anyone watching this?

http://www.nbc.com/stars-earn-stripes/

Premise is sending quasi-celebs through Special Forces training.

Watching for Terry Crews and Eve Torres.

And basically to mock Dean Cain for the weird Rick Perry loving freak he's become.

R2D4

Banned
Pretty dumb. I can't believe that Ali woman asked her partner if he ever killed anyone. Idiot. Probably dumber than NBC didn't edit it out.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I think Eve is going to thank her operator for his service. He deserves it.

I thought it was fairly entertaining, but hope that in future episodes the celebs come up with something to contribute other than "wow I had no idea this would be so hard, these guys are heroes for doing this every day." We get it, we know that already.

ChiTownBuffalo

Yea, Dean Cain is pretty weird. Also Kevin Sorbo is a tea party supporter.

Kevin Sorbo on racism in Tea Party.

"I get so tired of the race card. It’s a crutch that’s been going on for a long, long time." But in his very next sentence, Sorbo used the very crutch he was complaining about in others. "And if you have 97% of the black population voted for Obama, is that kind of not a racist vote in itself? I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong."

Wow.

Just wow.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I called Eve as my waifu long ago in some wrestling thread.

ibyMDV1Ng7MHX9.jpg

I will fight you for her

ChiTownBuffalo

I called Eve as my waifu long ago in some wrestling thread.

ibyMDV1Ng7MHX9.jpg

I will fight you for her

Dude, you have to fight this guy.

grady-powell.jpg

Grady Powell | Operative
During his time as a Green Beret, Powell served as a Senior Detachment Weapons Sergeant in the U.S. Army Special Forces.

This actually weirded me out because I know people going through SF training and they don't shoot guns or do any of that stuff for a long time. It's mostly hiking 25 miles through swamps and learning foreign languages and stuff.

ChiTownBuffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom