• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD |OT| Dio's in His Heaven, All's Right With Za Warudo

Poor God's Beard. He must be filled with rage at missing this.

Edit:
Also love the OT, especially the gifs linked to videos to help new folks learn.

Mechazawa

Obligatory:
zawarudo1ksah.png

Has anything been said about the load times/fake blood? I think it warrants a mention in the OP.

Reiko

Banned
Great OP.

Will setting the region to Japan get rid of this instead of blood?

pouring-a-glass-of-mi9csrz.jpg

Only thing I disliked about the Dreamcast version. I hope it works like Metal Slug 3 did.

vocab

When you mean basic combos you mean hard as shit.

Also, Iggy is gonna be a monster online. That grab is a nightmare.

lupinko

Great OP.

Will setting the region to Japan get rid of this instead of blood?

pouring-a-glass-of-mi9csrz.jpg

Only thing I disliked about the Dreamcast version. I hope it works like Metal Slug 3 did.

My dreamcast version was uncensored.
I have the Japanese version.

Tobe

Nice OP, I'm new to JoJo, I guess I have to start with the anime.

NO, read the manga, the anime doesnt do enough justice to this awesome story.

I hope i can ban people using petshop or iggy those fuckers are just retarded impossible to hit.

tho im way more scared of a good Kakyouin or Polnareff.
Def im gonna be using Dio or Hol horse.
WypZ0.jpg

TOKI WO TOMARE!
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA/MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
Soshite, toki ga ugoki desu

Solune

Will be getting bodied in this game. Also hope your return is swift God's Beard, should only be a few weeks.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Greed more likely

Probably greed combined with a fee.

There's legitimately a licensing fee required for this thing, as there would be for Capcom re-releasing Aliens vs Predator, or the Dungeons & Dragons duology.

But at the same time, they're unwilling to eat the extra overhead to keep it priced at $15.

Having said that, people really don't appreciate the value a lot of $15 releases offer. 3rd Strike Online - problems which have been and are being patched aside - was a hell of a well done package and great value for that price.

The real problem I have with this release, isn't the price. If this had been an Iron Galaxy style port, chock full of features and extra content, $20 would be a good price to get such a niche game re-released with online play.

Unfortunately, there are indications this is a dodgy port, and not an Iron Galaxy quality package. We need to know more, but that's the real problem IMO.

Amagon

Never had a chance to play this game back in the day so my body is ready when this one releases next week.

Very purdy |OT|!

(...) The real problem I have with this release, isn't the price. If this had been an Iron Galaxy style port, chock full of features and extra content, $20 would be a good price to get such a niche game re-released with online play.

Unfortunately, there are indications this is a dodgy port, and not an Iron Galaxy quality package. We need to know more, but that's the real problem IMO.

Exactly, if this version were as good as Third Strike Online, i´d buy it in a heartbeat, but does not look like it sadly.

KiteGr

Nice OP, I'm new to JoJo, I guess I have to start with the anime.

As it's mentioned above, READ THE MANGA FIRST! It looks very Gay at first sight, but trust me! It's REALLY good. And it only gets better as you progress...

This game is based on the 3rd Saga, that was popular enough to get an Anime adaptation, but it's was clearly intended for the fans of the Manga.

Tizoc

What the he's banned?!
Gonna get it by the end of August/Early September after I get my payslip and recharge my PSN account. Hopefully there'll be an option to turn blood on.

kirblar

When you mean basic combos you mean hard as shit.

Also, Iggy is gonna be a monster online. That grab is a nightmare.
Doggy Demon is best Demon.

(Playing Iggy on GGPO immediately taught me that I should have tried out Honda/Balrog a looooong time ago. So much fun!)

無駄だから嫌いなんだ。
無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄ッ!

ampere

So this game is just Part 3 of the manga? I remember seeing lots of classic gifs of this game, now that it's so easy to buy I might have to get it. It would be fun to reenact some of the manga's battles.

Top Bottom