• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom has more Wii U games in the works

http://nintendoeverything.com/99361/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-isnt-capcoms-only-wii-u-game/

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_cap...en-a-question-about-capcoms-wiiu-planssupport

Sven is at it again.

I have to be careful what I say here as it will surely be overanalyzed and misinterpreted to be more than what I'm saying.

We have other projects in the works beyond MH3 Ultimate. Unfortunately at this time I can not provide any details. I'm sure as someone who is interested in Wii U and a Capcom-Unity.com member, you won't be able to miss news of future projects when they finally do get announced.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
You'd hope so, after seeing the wildly successful pre-order promotion.

Beth Cyra

Capcom is a company that while I love them, the promise of support doesn't really do anything for me.

Granted I'm not a MonHun fan, and given I'm already getting RE6 and AA5 I'm not real sure what they could have coming that I would really care about.

Still hopefully something good.

Kacho

Shocking News and all that jazz.

I do look forward to more announcements from Capcom with regards to the Wii U. I got the ONE game I wanted and nothing else. haha

Hope Dead Rising 2 and off the record and the dlc make it on there, hell include 1 and capcom can have my money :D

Resident Evil 6 is coming though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No stop, Capcom.
You're in my good graces right now with MH3G, and anything else you'll announce will be a disappointment.

...UNLESS ITS LEGENDS 3

Okami HD: The drawing uses gamepad tilting instead of the touchscreen, they forgot to turn on the cel-shading and outlines, and the last third of the game has been replaced by a giant flashing marquee of "FUCK CLOVER STUDIOS" (which would admittedly be an improvement, but I digress)

Kacho

Hey, Oni Link - why not type up a new list like you did with the Monster Hunter games? That seemed to work wonders. :p

mega man legends 3?
WTF, betrayalathon! I played the series on PS1 and now it's on a kiddy system? I have never been so pissed off in all my reincarnations! I am going to commit suicide then haunt Capcom and Nintendo from the grave. Why would they splatter hepatitis infested diarrhea in their fanbase's mouth like this??? GG Capcom, I quit gaming forever. And I'll only buy your games used for cheap from now on!

WTF, betrayalathon! I played the series on PS1 and now it's on a kiddy system? I have never been so pissed off in all my reincarnations! I am going to commit suicide then haunt Capcom and Nintendo from the grave. Why would they splatter hepatitis infested diarrhea in their fanbase's mouth like this. I quit gaming forever.
Just imagine the tears from Onimusha fanboys if it came back for the Wii U.

Top Bottom