• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

can anyone here recall what toys im talking about?(early 90's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant1532

Banned
I can't remember what they were called and much detail about them, but i remember getting these really random toys at KBtoys when i was young sometime between when i was 4-8 (1994-1998). They were like very little action figures of super heros(small enough to fit a couple in your hand and close a fist) who went in robot like things i think? For some reason I think they were Japanese/y like. I know this isn't much,but i feel like gaf will pull through. This shit has bugged me randomly like once a year.

maomaoIYP

Mask toys?
jackhammerboxfrontus.jpg

Volimar

Battle Beasts?

L2qfI.jpg

MUSCLEs?

8tyyG.jpg

I know they're not very robot-ish but they fit your other criteria.

or maybe Ro-Gun Robots?

tJ7rp.jpg

ant1532

Banned
Battle Beasts?

L2qfI.jpg

MUSCLEs?

8tyyG.jpg

I know they're not very robot-ish but they fit your other criteria.

kind of close. i also ran into robo force, and that seemed like it was it almost,but no. it had little dudes that came with a bigger robot. i thought the little guys had legs. i remember one of the things having a drill arm though.

It's important to note that KB didn't only stock the newest toys. OP remembers getting them in the early 90s, not necessarily seeing them advertised in the 90s.

Milamber

I can't remember what they were called and much detail about them, but i remember getting these really random toys at KBtoys when i was young sometime between when i was 4-8 (1994-1998). They were like very little action figures of super heros(small enough to fit a couple in your hand and close a fist) who went in robot like things i think? For some reason I think they were Japanese/y like. I know this isn't much,but i feel like gaf will pull through. This shit has bugged me randomly like once a year.

VzbkH.jpg

The only japanese-like toy with little people that you can fit inside a closed fist & sit inside robots that I remember are the ZOIDS toys.

It's important to note that KB didn't only stock the newest toys. OP remembers getting them in the early 90s, not necessarily seeing them advertised in the 90s.

Also they may be knock-off toys too.

Woz

OMG! Star Com!!

I had the big shuttle-like spacecraft, the bad guys mini-spacecraft and tank.
The shuttle was full of neat features.

One of the best toy line ever owned.

Edit:
Even the "anime" was good.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Damnit, I just ordered a Zoid because of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom