• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crysis 3 Multiplayer Intro Video, Giant Mech Controllable in Crash Site

Spinluck

You're right OP, it does look pretty good. It already looks better than Crysis 2's MP *shivers*

I'm lacking any good/fun competitive multiplayer FPS's, so I'll keep an eye on this, and give my friends the heads up.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
You're right OP, it does look pretty good. It already looks better than Crysis 2's MP *shivers*

I'm lacking any good/fun competitive multiplayer FPS's, so I'll keep an eye on this, and give my friends the heads up.

Whoa! You mean Crysis 2's MP looked bad or played bad? I played a decent amount of time with it and it was alright...might not replace CoD or BF, but it had a few things going for it. Namely, that dog tag collecting thing for Killstreaks, Killstreaks being exclusive to maps and the Nanosuit.

Speaking of which, is Crysis 2's mp still alive on any platform now? That's the main problem when you're buying an FPS that's not named CoD or BF. You have the rather large risk of the community moving on after a few months...

Spinluck

Whoa! You mean Crysis 2's MP looked bad or played bad? I played a decent amount of time with it and it was alright...might not replace CoD or BF, but it had a few things going for it. Namely, that dog tag collecting thing for Killstreaks, Killstreaks being exclusive to maps and the Nanosuit.

Speaking of which, is Crysis 2's mp still alive on any platform now? That's the main problem when you're buying an FPS that's not named CoD or BF. You have the rather large risk of the community moving on after a few months...

Well, idk, I played on PS3 and found it pretty unbalanced. It wasn't absolute shit, but I didn't enjoy it. I'm sure it's still doing well, but I think it could'a been better. Maybe I should try it on PC then? *shrugs*

jett

D-Member
It doesn't look too bad, it has a semi-neat twist on king of the hill. They should ape the Warzone/Team Objective mode from Killzone/Uncharted though. Actually every multiplayer shooter should do that.

I played the shit out of Crysis2's MP for a very short period of time on 360.

The netcode was too wonky for my tastes and the way they handled the DLC and the lack of integrating the DLC maps into the main play lists was pretty much unforgivable.

So far Crysis3's MP is looking like an improvement but I'd like a demobeta to see for myself. Hopefully they'll have more maps similar to Skyline, I really liked the verticality of that map.
However, as long as the airstomp(my favorite ability) is left in MP I'll probably be there day 1. The addition of the Pinger to MP is pretty cool too.

Top Bottom