• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The League S4 of Vinegar Strokes, Yobagoya, and Fear Boners Leading to Shiva Blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A3zvOkMCAAAff0b.jpg

Season 4 starts tommorrow at 10:30pm. Right after Always Sunny.

MBison

Love this show, can't wait.

Though I am a little puzzled they still are going to air this on Thursday nights against actual NFL football. Seems switching to Wednesday would have been a smart move.

Ah man so stoked for this. Sucks I'll have to record it(i'll be at work) .. I wonder what they'll get into this season..speaking of this show, I need re-watch the last half of last season..only caught about half the season.

Minutes ago I just finished season 3. I thought it was the best season so far. The only bad thing about seeing it on FX for the first time will be the censored broadcasts.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Fuck yes.

I always thought this show was so corny (read: never gave it a chance after Sunny).

But finally started watching it for season 2 and was instantly hooked. So good.

HoTHiTTeR

I'm going to court marshall her....

vagina....

with my penis....

One of the greatest scenes ever. Bonus; Pee corner & Slop Basket. Oh how I've missed this show!

woodchuck

So The League is going on a live tour, and they're first going to be in Dallas Oct 27th. Anyone have an idea of what that entails?

The was the ultimate vinegar stroke. I think it's pretty cool that Janina G. keeps popping up on the show. Even with True Blood she's happy to come back to the show.

Btw, Jerry Jones's Cowboys have the same amount of wins this season as he has pop culture appearances, 2. The first being Jerry Jones on the 2012 continuation of the TV show Dallas and tonight's bit on The League.

demolitio

The was the ultimate vinegar stroke. I think it's pretty cool that Janina G. keeps popping up on the show. Even with True Blood she's happy to come back to the show.

Btw, Jerry Jones's Cowboys have the same amount of wins this season as he has pop culture appearances, 2. The first being Jerry Jones on the 2012 continuation of the TV show Dallas and tonight's bit on The League.

Holy shit. I didn't realize that was the same woman. Thanks for that since I knew I recognized her in True Blood. Gorgeous. But yea, the cameos were good and Jerry Jones probably needs to keep up appearances to assure people everything is alright. :p

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
God damn, from jenny flickng the bean, to tacos bare assed run, I loved this premiere. I'm kinda curious if the babys name is going to stay as is. And the attending was killing me at the end.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Pregnant Jenny is still hot as hell.

CHALUUUPPPAAAAAAA, BATMAAAAAAAAN, MACARTHUUUUUUUR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom