• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need For Speed's Most Wanted Car: Ford Focus

Lamborghini? Porsche?

You can all...
LsNUe.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca-lV3LRxEY&hd=1

Lock if old.

matmanx1

Ok that was hilarious. Loved the Tangerine Scream Focus drifting through there at the end. The game looks like it's going to be alot of fun.

DJ_Lae

Looks like a blast.

After the first live action stuff, though, the in-game clips at the end look kind of ugly.

El-Suave

At least this spot is PS3 branded - I saw a NFS ad here in Germany that was 360 and Kinect branded which makes very little sense considering Microsoft has Forza out in the market.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Haha, that was pretty great.

OP you spoiled the video with that image :(

Orayn

As a Ford Focus owner and a fan of Burnout Paradise, to which this is basically a sequel, my need to buy this game just increased even more.

PBalfredo

Awesome

But I have to ask, whenever do they show these two minute longform commercials companies keep making? TV commercials are always cut down to ~30 seconds, which would kind of ruin the buildup in this particular commercial.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Awesome

But I have to ask, whenever do they show these two minute longform commercials companies keep making? TV commercials are always cut down to ~30 seconds, which would kind of ruin the buildup in this particular commercial.

EA occasionally buys a full 2 minute block during something like a big football game.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome ad, I love when they are just right for the game. I have to applaud EA for this one.

EA occasionally buys a full 2 minute block during something like a big football game.

Great! I wouldn't want them to cut this great ad.

The Ford Raptor is so damn ugly (at least the grill is). Can't wait to see more about this game though!

You are quite honestly the first person I've heard express dislike for the grill. Most people I've talked with actually want it to be the primary grill for other models as well, or at least a premium option.

Top Bottom