• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 - Spartan Ops Season 1 Trailer

9rfwU.png

Check it out here!

--
Hot damn does the CG look goood.

ibckXvMdbyP9Ia.gif

This game is going to be so good.

Have they giving a name on who that spartan woman is yet?

She's obviously a Spartan IV... I hope the writers can find a way to make me care about them. Eric Nylund did a fantastic job of depicting the Spartan IIs in "The Fall of Reach".

No. I'm talking about her name and what position she holds on the infinity.

Yeah, I get that. What hI was trying to say is that I hope she and the other characters new to Spartan Ops are well written. 343 is pushing SO as not just co-op, but a scheduled story-telling experience. I just hope it's a compelling story.

Forward Unto Dawn has been fantastic, I hope SO will follow in it's footsteps.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Spartan Ops Season 1?
What is this?!?!....shit my media blackout is starting to hurt me more and more.

So is this like an episodic firefight mode or something?
Or is it whole separate campaign as in new(ish) locations and objectives with a story and all?

P.S The CGI is pretty good, cant wait for developers to start tapping into the raw power of current gen Graphics cards.
This should be possible with CryEngine and TXAA.

Squire

Banned
How many seasons are there?

Just one, so far. Everyone gets a pass for it when they buy the game new. It's Halo though. S2 is almost a guarantee and I'm sure they could even get a third out before Halo 5. They seem to be really serious about this format.

Card Boy

Banned
So is this like an episodic firefight mode or something?
Or is it whole separate campaign as in new(ish) locations and objectives with a story and all?

The later. Co-op campaign with new 'episodes' released each week, takes place 6 months after Halo 4. It's set to run over 10 weeks (10 episodes). 'Free' for all copies of Halo 4. I believe there are multiple scenarios that can take place in a mission IIRC, or i could be wrong.

Top Bottom