• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baloney World Rumor: Slice Dat Meat rumor issue

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
L8r6N.jpg

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Look like an out of shape Wii slim.
Also looks like one of my media boxes.

Stupidest console name EVER if they launch with Xbox 720

Also, PROPRIETARY HARD DRIVES?!?

The excuse for proprietary HDD's on 360 Slim was pretty weak, but this...THIS IS INEXCUSABLE!!!

Seda

"Xbox World has used the Microsoft leaks and industry sources to come up with a 3D mock-up of what it expects the next-gen Xbox to look like."

iammeiam

Editor in chief Dan Dawkins told CVG: "Xbox World has been at the cutting edge of Durango coverage for over 12 months. Unless something really dramatic changes, everything we reveal in our penultimate issue will be revealed long before E3 in June."

I 100% believe everything they reveal next issue will have been revealed before E3.

That statement makes almost as much sense as their proposed design. :/

Dennis

Banned
I just had a thought: doesn't the name '720' sort of remind people of 720p HD?

And isn't that a bad signal to send if your new console can do 1080p?

I like how in console mock-ups, they always use the old logo or a derivative of an old logo like the PS4 above using the PS2 logo, or the usage of the 360 logo above.

The one time something like that came true was with the 3DS, where one mock-up actually correctly guessed the 3DS logo. lol

KissVibes

Banned
Fuck Microsoft if they use a slot drive. Every company that does can suck shit too because those things are fucking AWFUL.

And proprietary hdd plug? Yeah, we'll see what the Chinese has to say about that! They've beaten Xbox slim hdd bullshit before, ain't no funny shaped sata cable stopping them.

Top Bottom