• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Birds soda beats Coke and Pepsi as most popular soda in Finland

http://bgr.com/2012/11/21/rovio-angry-birds-soda/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Rovio’s Angry Birds franchise has become the toast of Finland, replacing the troubled Nokia (NOK) as the company’s most distinguished brand. With this in mind, it’s not surprising that the Fins have a great deal of pride in their world-famous gaming company, so much so that they’ll even drink Angry Birds-branded soda. The Next Web reports that Rovio’s Angry Birds-branded soda “is said to be outselling Coke and Pepsi in Finland” and will soon hit the shelves in both New Zealand and Australia as well. Does the soda actually taste good? Who knows. But we do know that if it doesn’t, the cans will be super-fun to put in slingshots and launch at neighbors’ houses on Halloween.

angrybirdssoda.jpg

And Finland...ers around? Really curious how these taste :S

red731

But..why?
I guess it's because everyone of my nongaming friends be it girls or boys, knows it.
Even mother of children from my work asked me how to get it for her children.

edit: lol, post down
Over the top Louis Vuitton AB bags - just for mere 999usd

sakipon

Angry Birds organ transplants
Angry Birds grief counseling
Angry Birds suicide hotline

it could be worse I guess

Angry Birds hot chicken wings is all I need. Then I've lived my life and can be laid to an Angry Birds coffin once the time comes.

I've seen angry bird cakes for sale in food courts at a shopping centre. That's pretty much it. :p

Has angry birds reached its peak yet? It's getting quite ridiculous.

Yogurt said:
Moichandising! Moichandising! Where the real money from the game is made. Angry Birds: the T-shirt, Angry Birds: the Coloring Book, Angry Birds: the Lunchbox, Angry Birds: the Breakfast Cereal! Angry Birds: the Flame Thrower!!

every time i go to search for a specific funny licensed energy drink to make a point, i keep finding new ones

cf3a098e56be.jpg

*note: please do not drink any fluids that come out of your batteries

hylje

I see you found awful secret.

1513137.jpg

Here's some bird pooped coffee. (not really bird pooped, but you'll get the mental image)

7DE4FA7B-1B46-4476-99F1-4D9583279BEA.JPG

So. You see we're finnished. Can someone just burn this country already and get over it.

Respawn

Banned
I see you found awful secret.

1513137.jpg

Here's some bird pooped coffee. (not really bird pooped, but you'll get the mental image)

7DE4FA7B-1B46-4476-99F1-4D9583279BEA.JPG

So. You see we're finnished. Can someone just burn this country already and get over it.

That rack is no different than some of the Staples stores here in the U.S

Xenon

I loved the game as well. My daughter and her friends still play with the stuffed animals. The characters are becoming as iconic as Mario and sonic. Hell, they are babysitting half the kids in US. I can't go anywhere without seeing some kid playing it on their parents cel phone.

Arucardo

The fuuuuck? That soda is expensive and tastes like shit. It's made by the defacto b grade soda and beer maker Olvi.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I still can't figure out how Angry Birds became such a cultural phenomenon. I enjoy the games but have no idea how all the various products and stuff have caught on.

Top Bottom