• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

ZQISIdm.gif
1xaYcV2.gif
tNWHDC5.gif

8JzWa2z.gif
a6Pbfqe.gif
D44mwZO.gif

<3
Dark hair Tiff is best Tiff.

llehuty

Crayon Pop robot was so unexpected. It will get old quite fast, I'm afraid.

Music Bank 9Muses performance was good, I like how the girls follow other members lyrics. I'm starting to appreciate the choreography. It's not memorable like Ticket, but it's good enough.

tumblr_lz0p8mcZCO1qmue0go1_500.gif

Selane

Like Drighk wasn't godlike enough already, he somehow got invited to a showcase at Chrome's building and got exclusive videos and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAneiX3y6PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzz5cSdjXjA

Dokish said:
40 mins of CP. Not sure if old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDVx...e_gdata_player

by just watching the first 10 minutes I can say they are much more entertaining than any other idol or group. Yes, even SNSD.

Crayon Pop is even surpassing my love for Hello Venus.

A shame that they have to "create their own marketing" instead of going to talkshows and whatevs.

If you've been living under a rock for whatever reason, just go here.

tatsuki

IIRC they only performed it at Simply K-Pop... Not sure if performing @ Arirang TV counts as "promotion"

Regardless if Simply K-pop is low tier... It's still promotion. Just like all of the fancams of them promoting it for pretty much the last year are promotion as well.

No No Eul

Who is this goddess?

Go Joon Hee. <3

i1yVo2kk9yel0.JPG

Regardless if Simply K-pop is low tier... It's still promotion. Just like all of the fancams of them promoting it for pretty much the last year are promotion as well.

True but I guess the point is that they've never really had a proper chance to promote Bing Bing as a lead single. It's always been treated as more of a B-side which is bit of a waste given what a great song it is.

Speaking of Simply K-Pop......

Dal&#9733;Shabet - Have Don't Have + female fan sounding like shes being murdered

Poor Dal Shabet. That girl seems to follow them everywhere. I can imagine the members bracing themselves at the beginning of every performance, knowing that the screams may start at any moment...

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Apparently some big Korean group called KBS Musicbank is comming to Istanbul later this year (7 september). They are booked in the biggest basketball stadium (17.000 seats) of Turkey, wow never knew it was this populair.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Apparently some big Korean group called KBS Musicbank is comming to Istanbul later this year (7 september). They are booked in the biggest basketball stadium (17.000 seats) of Turkey, wow never knew it was this populair.
KBS/MBC/SBS, the three big tv networks, all have big concerts in other countries.

luso

Not a group but a music show from KBS TV.
Do you have any source? Even if in Turkish. And why Turkey, I do the same question.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
KBS/MBC/SBS, the three big tv networks, all have big concerts in other countries.

Ah silly me, I thought it was group. To be fair it might as well sound like a Kpop group. lol

Not a group but a music show from KBS TV.
Do you have any source? Even if in Turkish. And why Turkey, I do the same question.

I heard it from my cousins, they are twins who are waaay into the whole Kpop thing. They need somebody (an adult) who will accompany them there, so they were already asking around. Hence it came to my attention. Who knows I might be that somebody, could be fun.

Found this article on google.

translation:
- New information regarding KBS Music Bank concert for "Gyeongju - &#304;stanbul Expo 2013".
- Date: 7 september 2013 (saturday) 19.00
- Place: Sinan Erdem sport center (17.000)
- The particpating groups are still to be determined and will be announced at a later date.

Also there are quite a few Turkish tweets regarding the event. Hope that clears things a bit up.

Yup we have a lot of historical ties with Koreans, which go even further back when Turkish tribes were living in that area. Before they buggered off westwards I mean. In Turkey they call Korea "kardes ulke", which means "brother nation". If you type the Korean translation (&#54805;&#51228;&#51032; &#45208;&#46972;) in google you will come across a lot of Turkish things. So whatever it is, there is some sort of connection there.

Peru

Crayon Pop performance was terrible. From the outfits (seriously, still wearing track pants?) to the pocket choreo. Terrible.

Clueless Ash!

While not as ecstatic as the Dancing Queen choreo, my main thought while watching their performance was "their stylist really does a great job" - they do the silly outfits that some other groups go for, but they actually work, they look cool as well as silly, not just cheap.

Hellix

He's been wearing that hat for a while now.

Crayon Pop performance was terrible. From the outfits (seriously, still wearing track pants?) to the pocket choreo. Terrible.

They look like they are having a lot of fun performing, which also makes it fun to watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom