• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McRib Returns Nationally Dec 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arment

They're at my store already. Not selling well really. I think I've sold 3 in the past 2 days personally. I had one the first day they were in and wasn't impressed with it. So messy.

leadbelly

Banned
Well now I know when I'll want an insanely foul bowel movement. Those things fucking putrid.

It's worth the bowel movement. I'd put up with chronic stomach pains and diarrhea for a week just to experience the sweet, sweet taste of a McRib!

Fury Sense

XkESb

JdFoX187

Banned
My sandwich hat trick is almost complete. First Wendy's brings back -- temporarily -- the Bacon Mushroom Melt, then Burger King with the Angry Whopper and now this. I can die on Dec. 21, 2012, a happy man!

tsumineko

They brought this to Australia not long ago for the first time. Pretty sure it bombed. None of my friends thought this looked appealing in the slightest...

Snaku

Banned
These things are vile; like taking a bite out of the flabby spare tire of a gut your average McD's patron carts around, slathered in the cheapest BBQ sauce money can buy. Try it if you must, but please make a mental note of how revolting it is so you won't be fooled again when it makes its return next year.

big_z

I gave in and tried one last year due to gaf hype. They are terrible. It's like eating an eraser covered in mcnugget BBQ dip stuck between a cheap bun. I imagine the people that love the mcrib either like BBQ sauce a lot, which you might as well drink the nugget sauce to get your fix or are such poor eaters that Kraft dinner is a gourmet meal.

zaxon

I haven't had one of these since it was released as a tie-in to the Flintstones movie, but the memory still haunts me to this day.

I still don't know why McDonalds decided to bring back the McRib back a month before the rest of the nation, but I'm not complaining. You can now add a second McRib to your combo for $1, so you'de be crazy not to get a second. I had a 2 McRib Combo last night for under $7, saved one of them, and I ate my second McRib for lunch today. BADABABABA! I'm lovin' it!

ScrubJay

Ate one of these today. Was offered a second one for $1 more but had to pass because I wasn't going to be home for another 6 hours. I guess it's a regional thing at the moment? They've been in the San Antonio area for 2 or 3 weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom