• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Surprise scoop” on “long awaited title” in next Famitsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
http://gematsu.com/2013/01/surprise-scoop-on-long-awaited-title-in-next-famitsu

Next week’s issue of Famitsu will have a “surprise scoop” on a “long awaited title,” the back-pages of this week’s issue teases.

“The silence is broken on a long awaited title,” reads the magazine. “Information will be revealed at last.”

Additionally, the magazine will also have a “Huge Capcom Project” and Sony Computer Entertainment interview.

My guess is The Last Guardian since there's a SCE interview as well.

Aeana

Normally, I'd say The Last Guardian is the most likely candidate, but this is probably going to be about a game that actually exists.

last guardian fits that description and there is a sce interview. Personally i think they should just make it a ps4 title at this point, would do more good. Plus since it will be more powerful maybe the can actually get the game to run lol.

fates

I'm really bad with Famitsu release schedules, when would this scoop be scooped for us to know about it?

surprise scoop?
-onimusha
-new ip
-soul sacrifice PS3 port
-MH racing
-MH

Have a feeling this announcement is Sony related...

Beth Cyra

I don't think it will be Vs XIII, don't SE usually go to Dengeki for big FF news if they choose to do it through a Mag and not one of their own events?

So I'm going with Last Guarian or the rumored Capcom All Stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom