• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Best Song You Never Heard: 'Reggae Vampire'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaf's very own Shark Johnson made this song back in 2006, but he's too shy to let everyone hear his masterpiece and only plays it in mumble chat.

So I'm forcing his hand
Reggae Vampire

EDIT: So APPARENTLY It's by an awesome group called midnight brown, and that liar SHARK JOHNSON was just being a poser >:C

Shark didn't say he made the song guys.
It was a joke in the mumble chat that he made it, We all knew he didn't but joked that he did. So I made a thread about it and sent him a steam message about the thread for laughs, but it looks like it went too far.

SHARK JOHNSON IS INNOCENT
MY THREAD WAS NOT FUNNY

notworksafe

Gaf's very own Shark Johnson made this song back in 2006

YaEiokx.gif

Shark, why you lie? At least pretend you're responsible for one of their good songs.

KissVibes

Banned
Hello,

This topic was just brought to my attention via a text message.

I would like to make it very clear that at least five people can vouch for the fact that our OP is misrepresenting obvious facts and I never explicitly said I made this song. My voice and the voice of Jeffry Gerstmann sound nothing alike and my Jamaican accent is incredibly terrible. Only a jabroni of the largest caliber would even think I had anything to do with this track.

I have never once claimed ownership to the song Reggae Vampire or it's prequel, Robot Vampire - DESPITE the implications of others that this is a track from my infamous unreleased rap album, AshTongue. Both songs were reordered by Jeff Gerstmann and Midnight Brown in the year 2006, by the way. Since the song was posted by Jeff Gerstmann on his Tumblr blog, I have used it to grief those that I game with both as friends and enemies. Clearly, Jim E. Rossler misinterpreted it's origins when he asked me to share the song with him.

Basically, Jim E. Rossler is a dummy.

Thank you and God Bless,

Shark V. Johnson

Edit: I'd also like to point out that Jim E. Rossler has taken others work and pass it off as his own on YouTube. It's clear he has attempted to use my notoriety in order to get the video views.

Really Carlton? Your going to throw Wizard under the bus? Why would you even make this thread? My mind is full of fuck. He never said he made this abomination, he would be doing them a favor if he did.

J-Rock

Banned
Edit: I'd also like to point out that Jim E. Rossler has made it a career to take others work and pass it off as his own on YouTube. It's clear he has attempted to use my notoriety in order to get the video views and profit off Jeff Gerstmann's work.

Disgusting. I think Jim E. Jabroni deserves a ban for this horrific slander.

ZenVolta

The hell? Anyone could tell that Shark Johnson didnt make this. As for him "posing", Iv never heard him once say he made this song. He did however SHARE the song with me and we laughed and laughed....but never claimed to made the song

Damn, Jabroni

The hell? Anyone could tell that Shark Johnson didnt make this. As for him "posing", Iv never heard him once say he made this song. He did however SHARE the song with me and we laughed and laughed....but never claimed to made the song

Damn, Jabroni

You're his lover, you would stand up for him. True love.

Shark didn't say he made the song guys.
It was a joke in the mumble chat that he made it, We all knew he didn't but joked that he did. So I made a thread about it and sent him a steam message about the thread for laughs (which he didnt get as he was in snooze), but it looks like it went too far.

SHARK JOHNSON IS INNOCENT
MY THREAD WAS NOT FUNNY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom