• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

60fps trailer for The Wonderful 101 (from Nintendo Direct)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
New thread for the pretties.

Hideki-Kamiya-201008F-600x302.jpg

I already thought it was gorgeous, but if it runs at 60 fps, you're kidding me.

Not only my most anticipated Wii U game, but my most anticipated game overall. It's a collaboration between Platinum/Nintendo, a new IP, unique gameplay, Kamiya's newest project...it's all a recipe for hype from me.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Woaaaaaaaaaaaah. This is the first time I've seen the trailer and it looks amazing.

Nintendo making me want a Wii U to pair up with my PC for the best variety of games...

Gambit

Looks unbelievably gorgeous.

Cannot wait.

a Viewtiful Joe cameo would be very welcome, though. Capcom's not using him anyway

Liamario

Banned
I don't care what anyone says, 60fps makes a massive difference and is more important to me than anyone single graphical effect.

Randomizer

Holy shit what a difference it makes to have direct footage. I wasn't that impressed when I saw it in the Nintendo direct but I've just watched it three times in a row looks amazing.

Top Bottom