• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50% off select Final Fantasy titles on North American PSN

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...asy-games-for-the-series-25-year-anniversary/

To celebrate this amazing milestone in the history of Final Fantasy, we’re putting a number of Final Fantasy titles on sale on PlayStation Network, starting when PSN updates tomorrow. For two weeks, the following titles will be on sale in PlayStation Store for 50% off.

DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY (PSP)
DISSIDIA DUODECIM PROLOGUS FINAL FANTASY (PSP)
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (PSP)
FINAL FANTASY Tactics: War of Lions (PSP)
Final Fantasy (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy II (PSOne Classics)
FINAL FANTASY IV: Complete Collection (PSP)
Final Fantasy V (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy VI (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy VII (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy VIII (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy IX (PSOne Classics)

if i were to buy some games on my ps3, how difficult would it be to play them (with the same save) on a psp or vita?

epmode

I guess I should have held out for a few of those. Oh well!

In other news, I haven't kept up with those Dissidia games but are these actual titles?

DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY
DISSIDIA DUODECIM PROLOGUS FINAL FANTASY

Christ.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
I guess I should have held out for a few of those. Oh well!

In other news, I haven't kept up with those Dissidia games but are these actual titles?

DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY
DISSIDIA DUODECIM PROLOGUS FINAL FANTASY

Christ.

as real as the diamonds that are embedded in the bottom of nomura's coffee cup

FourMyle

I just bought Dissidia 012 not a week ago :(

I could have gotten both Dissidia and FFIV Complete Collection if I had waited a little longer. Damn..

Dwayne

DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY (PSP) - $9.99
DISSIDIA DUODECIM PROLOGUS FINAL FANTASY (PSP) - $1.49
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (PSP) - $9.99
FINAL FANTASY Tactics: War of Lions (PSP) - $4.99
Final Fantasy (PSOne Classics) & Final Fantasy II (PSOne Classics) - $4.99
FINAL FANTASY IV: Complete Collection (PSP) - $9.99
Final Fantasy V (PSOne Classics) - $4.99
Final Fantasy VI (PSOne Classics) $4.99
Final Fantasy VII (PSOne Classics) - $4.99
Final Fantasy VIII (PSOne Classics) - $4.99
Final Fantasy IX (PSOne Classics) - $4.99

Pricing based off current pricing on SEN store.

thefro

I'll pick up IX... never played it (completely new to the Sony ecosystem as of September).

I've beaten VII and played the first disc of VIII on PC.

hamchan

Want to pick up VI just to have the whole collection and I have nothing else to play it on, but I know it's the worst version, oh no!

Vamphuntr

FF Tactics and FFV for 5$ each is a really good deal even if the translation of FFV is terrible.

Can I use the fan made patch to remove the stutters in the game with the PSN version of FF tactics?

RedSwirl

People, this is your last chance (for a while) to sell me on VIII and IX. I know very little about either game. I tried to play the PC version of VIII once a few years ago and nearly fell asleep during the tutorial on GMs.

Bukana

Thank Kagari, as fast as lightning.

I might buy 7-9 since I only have them as physical copies.

To also celebrate the series' 25th anniversary:

8446052660_da4165cee2_z.jpg

Celebrating 25 Years Of Final Fantasy - Fan Project

Tizoc

YES!
YES!
NOW I CAN FINALLY PLAY FF9 ON MY VITA!

Right so I'll be grabbing: FF9, MAYBE FF4 Complete, and is FF Dissidia 2 worth it for the single player mode?

gryz

Banned
lol I own almost all of these already except for dissidia 2, which i probably will be picking up.

WHERE IS CRISIS CORE ?

hamchan

People, this is your last chance (for a while) to sell me on VIII and IX. I know very little about either game. I tried to play the PC version of VIII once a few years ago and nearly fell asleep during the tutorial on GMs.

Can't be bothered to sell you on it. If you don't want to even take a chance, a small chance too at only $5 a pop, at two of the most critically acclaimed games on the PS1 then that's on you!

DR2K

Banned
YES!
YES!
NOW I CAN FINALLY PLAY FF9 ON MY VITA!

Right so I'll be grabbing: FF9, MAYBE FF4 Complete, and is FF Dissidia 2 worth it for the single player mode?

Absolutely. It has both 1 and 2 Dissidia in it.

Aeana

FF Tactics and FFV for 5$ each is a really good deal even if the translation of FFV is terrible.

Can I use the fan made patch to remove the stutters in the game with the PSN version of FF tactics?

Yes, because it's a CFW plugin, not an actual patch.

Cade

I might pick up Dissidia 2 at $10. It's playable on Vita, right? How're the controls when remapped to the right analog?

Tizoc

Absolutely. It has both 1 and 2 Dissidia in it.

Cool.
Actually here's another thing I want to ask: How does FF8 run on the Vita? It and 12 are the only FFs I've yet to play or complete. Last time I played FF8, its slow battles really bored me.

lol I own almost all of these already except for dissidia 2, which i probably will be picking up.

WHERE IS CRISIS CORE ?

Square seems to have trouble with the idea of putting games on PSN. Especially if the games are voice acting heavy (probably trying as hard as possible to avoid those voice acting licenses as much as possible).

Top Bottom