• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drag-on Dragoon 3 (Drakengard 3) Official Site open + Pics

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Official Site: http://www.jp.square-enix.com/dod3

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201303/14030099.html

Pics stolen from miladesn. :p

rehost; I'll get the rest in a bit if someone else doesn't.

l_513ede089631fzdbl1.jpg

l_513ede08eae88ppl4s.jpg

l_513ede091f0canllbr.jpg

l_513ede08c0ac5dslt8.jpg

The M.O.B

............................................welp

That looks ugly as hell, giant battlefields doesnt make this a pass.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yeah, this really does look like shit visually, but I'll give it a pass since it's a goddamned miracle it even exists at all.

I'm really liking the paleness of the dragon. I hope it's awesome.

I can't help but compare everything to Caim and Angelus. They really were the best.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
No one really expected a great looking game coming from this staff, right?

Pikma

Banned
This game came out of nowhere, now it's my most anticipated game, and I'm 100% sure it'll be that until the day I have it in my hands.

78plpib.jpg

If someone told me that this was a 3DS screenshot, I'd believe them.

Yeah, I'm thinking that this had to have started life as a Vita game.

ironcreed

Banned
Don't give a shit how it looks. I am willing to bet it will be fun, loaded with content, great music and some really warped moments. Just like Drakengard and Nier. Will be buying.

Alex

This is being made by Access Games, not Cavia. And given Access' pedigree...yeah, I'd say one would be justified in not expecting a very pretty game.

Cavia or not, Nier was hideous, basically a low to middle tier PS2 game bumped into HD with some touch ups. No one with their head on straight expected this to be a flashy, high budget game. If you're genuinely upset that this game isn't a stunner it's probably not for you.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was indeed something saved from another platform, but no matter what it was pretty hard to go in thinking it wouldn't be pretty damned homely in any case :p

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Vita? Or is this is stealth PS2 release. I'm just barely kidding, that doesn't really strike me as a PS3 game. Bullshots culture aside, it looks pretty basic. Not writing it off completely, but yikes!

Honey Bunny

I suppose it's disappointing because I wanted the pretty artwork to be realized at least somewhat properly in the final product, no matter the studio's history.

Well the draw distance is certainly a lot better than the PS2 games. It has that going for it. (Aside from how brilliant it's going to be.)

I really expected to see a lot more soldiers on the battlefield, though...

Pooya

these shots are 640px × 359 and you can see a lot of shimmer and aliasing in them, how is it going to look in native resolution?!! wow.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
The quality of images are questionable though (the ones posted by Famitsu).

Besides, this game is done by Access Games. Deadly Premonition looks like a PS2 game so this is to be expected.

Folstern

Ouch. The artwork looks good at least.

Honestly though I wouldn't care if it looked worse, as long as there is a good game under the grime.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Cavia or not, Nier was hideous, basically a low to middle tier PS2 game bumped into HD with some touch ups. No one with their head on straight expected this to be a flashy, high budget game. If you're genuinely upset that this game isn't a stunner it's probably not for you.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was indeed something saved from another platform, but no matter what it was pretty hard to go in thinking it wouldn't be pretty damned homely in any case :p

Nier looks better than this. If Marvelous AQL was making this it would probably look better even it still looked low budget.

Top Bottom