• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: First Battlefield 4 teaser coming this week [Up: Partial Box Art Appears]

iNgG59lBcXLyo.jpg

Source?

I want to be able to bring down every structure when liberal amounts of ordinance have been applied.

Yes.

Although there are many things in BF3 I really like, going from bc2 levels of destruction to bf3 was a disappointment.

Taking down a house with a whole squad in it? Perfection.

Mugaaz

Snap no buy due to BS I experienced with Sim City. been huge fan of BF series, but I'm going to stay away form EA/Origin for as long as I can maintain willpower.

REV 09

boxart pose looks weird. right hand is fine, but the rifle looks strapped across his chest or something...just an odd pose.

Violater

You know, this game is quite possibly the best value for my money of any other PS3 game I have bought.
Need that next gen loving in my veins now.

Cool. Looking forward to it. Battlefield 3, despite its problems, is still some of the most fun I've had online recently thanks to the map packs. The original release was kind of rocky, but once Karkand and the other packs hit it got much better.

I hope 4 is more than just a retread, considering how soon it's coming. Fingers crossed for some sort of future element/female soldiers/better destruction/commanders.

rdrr gnr

I'm going to guess it looks a lot like End Game. It's not like they are going to build all those gametypes and vehicles assets and then not use them again. I just want to know if the 60fps rumors are true for next-gen.

RoKKeR

How do you mean? doesnt BF3 destruction do everything BC2 does and more?

It's just the way maps are laid out in BF3 that makes it seem like there is less destruction. BF3 has a lot more big urban structures that can't be fully destroyed, where as many of BC2's maps were consisted of smallish buildings that were flattened by the end of a round.

REV 09

Also, i really don't know what they can do to the formula for the sequel. They've continually upped the game with each Premium pack. Feature-wise i just don't know what's left to do.

RoKKeR

Also, i really don't know what they can do to the formula for the sequel. They've continually upped the game with each Premium pack. Feature-wise i just don't know what's left to do.

Commander, better squad play, major improvements for the console versions in terms of player count, resolution, framerate, etc., female soldiers, more factions, there is still a lot they could do.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I can't really feel that excited for BF4, they kinda dropped the ball with all the BF3 promises.

But will still watch!

mikeGFG

Banned
with the PS4 already announced, if DICE and EA plays their cards right for this reveal, Battlefield 4 will be THE next-generation defining game.

I can't wait.

Top Bottom