• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lara Croft: GOL free for US XBL Silver members

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Not a Lara Croft fan but I took advantage of this. Thank you again, NeoGAF and Mr. Wario 64!

WpgfPQN.png
Done, thanks Wario!

dani_dc

Ah, what PS+ ?
Microsoft beating Sony at their own game, free games to everyone [that hasn't paid for their service].

In a more serious point, it's a great game, and if this help more people find out about it, all the better. Worth playing both in single player and co-op (same levels but with several puzzles adjusted for two players).

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
DON'T DO IT!

i expect everyone to "take advantage" of this to be banned shortly and not be able to use the game.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Nice. Got it. And MS didn't bitch about sending a code my way.

Now maybe I can use the points I put on my account for Halo: Reach and Halo Wars both being $10 a few weeks back.
Hahahaha, probably not. :(

DON'T DO IT!

i expect everyone to "take advantage" of this to be banned shortly and not be able to use the game.

It's their own fault. If they ban people for their own screw-ups, well... Go to Sony is all I can say. PSN store fucks up and people take advantage of it? No bans or fucks given, it's yours.

louiedog

Correction, it expires TOMORROW. What are the odds.I know I'll never end up logging in to that account and thus will never play it. Although it looks like my Live expires in 35 minutes so I may be in luck.

It looks like you're in the clear with your account, but for future reference Xbox Live Marketplace DRM works by attaching your XBLA games to both your account and console. Any account should be able to play this game on the first console that it's downloaded to. So if you make a 2nd account and download it to your 360, your main account can play it on that console. You can change the console that it's attached to with the license migration tool.

Top Bottom