• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lil Dicky - So Hard (Mixtape)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I wouldn't post stuff I found on Reddit but I thought this was actually really good. Cool beat, funny lyrics, good flow plus the mixtape is free (haven't listened to it yet though).

Lil Dicky - Ex-Boyfriend (NSFW)

HruXYY2.jpg

Bonus: Lion King (If a thug told the story of The Lion King)

Wasn't expecting much but ended up watching the whole video. Few parts got me pretty good.
All I know is that I want dick abs now.

Its a good thing that hip-hop has progressed so far that a white guy can now rap about Lion King and it be dope.

Thanks Obama!

Mileena

Banned
That Lion King song was better than 99% of rap songs I hear today. Someone at work was playing All Gold Everything today and I just had to turn my brain off.

That Lion King song was better than 99% of rap songs I hear today. Someone at work was playing All Gold Everything today and I just had to turn my brain off.

All Gold Everything is the best song of 2013.

If you think that the Lion King song is better than 99% of rap you just haven't heard enough rap.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Flow is dope only heard that ex song the hook is terrible. It's embarrassing I feel ashamed people in my neighborhood had to hear that god awful hook through my open window.

Good flow terrible name although I think the mixtape name is funny & goes good with it.

Flow is dope only heard that ex song the hook is terrible. It's embarrassing I feel ashamed people in my neighborhood had to hear that god awful hook through my open window.

Good flow terrible name although I think the mixtape name is funny & goes good with it.

The name is supposed to be bad. Thats the joke.

sqwarlock

"Dude, I'm not a rap guy, but I must confess. You gotta be one of my new favorite artists. I can't stop listening to your stuff. Keep it up!!! Let us spread the word! lol"

"wow, rap I actually consider music...well done sir"

I really fucking hate seeing these types of comments on every "flavor of the week" non-mainstream rapper's video.

EDIT: Also, in regards to the Lion King song, using a beat with vocals during the verse? That shit's awful.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Jesus christ the chick in that video is god damn gorgeous

WEGGLES

I really fucking hate seeing these types of comments on every "flavor of the week" non-mainstream rapper's video.

EDIT: Also, in regards to the Lion King song, using a beat with vocals during the verse? That shit's awful.

It just screams ignorance. "I've only been exposed to the shittiest of shit rap, and that was enough for me to write off an entire genre.... until now" ughhhhh

Dude needs to work on his hooks a bit and work on sounding less monotone throughout every song but he's got writing ability and flow. Beat selection is pretty dope too. And I'm judging based on listening to multiple songs since he's got the whole mixtape on Youtube.

Kwixotik

I wasn't going to listen to this, but someone also posted it on my facebook feed so I gave it a shot. Ex-Boyfriend is pretty funny.

whose is not right in that sentence.. you're thinking of who's! haha your an idiot.. i hope you find your hot chick from the video of a joke rapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom