• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pacific Rim game incoming, developed by Yuke's [Update: Leaked Screenshots]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I probably wouldn't hold my breath for this being any good.

VG247 said:
A listing for a multi-platform game titled Pacific Rim has turned up on the Australian Classification Board.

Rated M, the game contains moderate impact fantasy violence and an online element, which may suggest multiplayer brawler of some kind.

The subject matter would certainly lend itself to a robots versus monsters fighter, and the developer – Yuke’s – is well know for its WWE and UFC titles.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/06/pacific-rim-game-listed-on-australian-classification-board/

---

TzURyIL.jpg

K2AXzXW.jpg

msaC9hD.jpg

F3zp5ce.jpg

Tagg9

Looks... OK. At least if they're aiming for a smallish downloadable title, it might end up being competent.

jbug617

Banned
Looks... OK. At least if they're aiming for a smallish downloadable title, it might end up being competent.

Real Steel seemed to do good on XBLA (Seemed to be in the Top 20 for a good amount of time in the Activity posts).

neptunes

Nothing more than a licensed cash grab you'd typically find on iOS after a movie releases.

Times gotta get dat work somehow

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
People in the XBLA thread were saying it just looks like a reskin of Real Steel, has the same UI and menus.

Wish it was like War of the Monsters or GDAMM.

ReaperXL7

You know I know people will shit on this, and probably with good reason, but we are never going to get another Godzilla, or Roboy Alchemeic drive so as long ad this is decent ill be thrilled. Give me a good selection of robots/monsters, and make it fun and ill buy it.

You know I know people will shit on this, and probably with good reason, but we are never going to get another Godzilla, or Roboy Alchemeic drive so as long ad this is decent ill be thrilled. Give me a good selection of robots/monsters, and make it fun and ill buy it.

I would be shocked, shocked, if there is no tie-in game when the new Godzilla movie comes out.

Top Bottom