• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Revelations demo [WiiU] "out today"

Malvingt2

Nintendo Download (5/9/13, North America)

This week’s North American Nintendo Downloads are as follows:

Wii U demo

Resident Evil: Revelations

Wii U Virtual Console

Xevious – $4.99
Solomon’s Key – $4.99

Wii U sale

Chasing Aurora – 50% off through May 16

3DS download

Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move – $9.99
SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition

DSiWare

Publisher Dream – $1.99 / 200 points

Source: Nintendo PR

Oh, bollocks. C'mon - release in the EU too, please. Already had Starship Damrey pushed back a week, so I need something to cheer me up :)

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It's out 5/14.

Yep

qae7TjJ.png

Tenki

The EU eShop seems to be already updated (Solomon's Key and Xevious are up) but there's no demo :(

Edit: Oh, next week. Cool.

bumpkin

Sweet... I've been on the fence about whether or not I want to double-dip, so giving the demo a whirl will hopefully answer that question. Although one has to wonder just how much of the added Wii U functionality the demo will actually exhibit, aside from off-TV play. Some of the stuff like the MiiVerse integration is spread across multiple game modes. I wonder if they can even have those pieces working at a demo capacity without affecting the real, live community once the game is out.

Sweet... I've been on the fence about whether or not I want to double-dip, so giving the demo a whirl will hopefully answer that question. Although one has to wonder just how much of the added Wii U functionality the demo will actually exhibit, aside from off-TV play. Some of the stuff like the MiiVerse integration is spread across multiple game modes. I wonder if they can even have those pieces working at a demo capacity without affecting the real, live community once the game is out.

Don't see why not - there's a separate community for the Rayman app, so you could in theory have one per demo. It's unlikely, as I don't think it's been done for any proper demo yet, but possible.

wrowa

They are already down two VC releases a week? This is already as bad as the later years of Wii's VC, lol.

Schnozberry

I'm interested to see if they were able to make headway on the loading times. Preview footage of the 360 version was all matter of awful.

Sojiro

Christ Wii U virtual console is a fucking joke

Also, yay for the demo!

It is right now, but if they continue to push out 2 titles a week as it seems to be, then it will eventually get pretty good (in a year or so lol). Seeing as Solomon's Key and Xevious were on JP's VC I expect to see Super Ghouls and Ghosts, River City Ransom, and Spelunker sometime soon, which are 3 I would like to get.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Und fur Europa, NoE?!?

Top Bottom