• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New information inbound at E3 for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Isaccard

Originally posted by Munba in the OT

9468.jpg

We’re proud to announce that FFXIV: A Realm Reborn will be at E3 2013 in Los Angeles on June 11-13! While things are a bit hectic as our E3 preparations are in full swing alongside our Beta Phase 3 planning, the development and operations teams have been working hard to prepare exciting content for E3 attendees. If you’re able to attend, you'll definitely want to stop by the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn area at the Square Enix booth! Just what will the attendees be playing at the show? While we don’t want to ruin the surprise, we can say we're planning to let them try out some exciting battle content!

Since E3 is an industry-only event, many people won't be able to participate -- but don't worry! We're also prepping a lot of new videos (including an awesome new trailer!), assets and even some... hm, how should we say... "live" streamed entertainment? We'll have lots of juicy announcements for those of you watching at home, so be sure to mark your calendars!

Please be excited.

Shamdeo

I believe they're slating some new videos for this month as well, if that NicoNicoChokaigi information is still correct.

I know they are going to release a PS4 version at some point.... but I just want an official announcement so I can keep myself waiting for it.

I don't want to jump in with the PS3 version... I want to wait for the PS4 one so it can be more perfect.

Next year maybe?

FlyFaster

If they can add more armor on the level of the Dragoon Drachen Mail then maybe.

Game has some of the most uninspired armor designs I've ever seen.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Release date?

bh7812

Banned
I know this is an MMO but this looks really good. Ill try the open beta if I don't get in, and at least keep an open mind. But, I wish along with the MMO there was a single player mode so I could at least play through the main story plus expansions. They could easily add that kind of mode if they wanted to. If somehow it's a last minute addition announcement then of course ill buy it. If not I might pass on it :(. I think SE's MMOs shouldn't have the Final Fantasy name on them. They should be their own series but I know they gotta sell the thing, especially this one so I understand why the FF name is there,

Top Bottom