• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One: 15 Xbox exclusives, 8 new IPs - what are they?

daveo42

Banned
I'm more curious about how many of those games will be "Kinect Only" games. It doesn't seem like it takes up much in the way of resources to build and release those games in short order.

Ushae

Banned
Xbox One will get 15 exclusives within the first year of the console's release, 8 of these will be brand new IP's.

So what could we possibly be seeing revisited?

- Crackdown
- Fable
- Halo
- Forza
- Banjo
- Perfect Dark

That's all I can think of

/Discuss

def sim

Except it's probably not a joke. Some of those exclusives are Kinect games.
And it would be fine, if it was more than just Kinectimals/Adventures.

I have no doubt they will support their hardware. It's still a joke when the implication is that it mostly consists of kinect.

rai

Neo Member
recently its been Kinect games, so i betting that 6 of the 8 new IPs are Kinect based and Quantic Break and a new IP from Epic.

Hindle

Banned
Hmmm so:

Ryse
Rare Kinect IP
Rare hardcore IP
Quantum Break
Crackdown 3
Fable 4
Kinect Sports 3
New Harmonix dancing game
Respawn.

That's all I've got.

Marleyman

Banned
Microsoft will never please this forum; never.

Announce exclusives and a focus on 1st part content?

GAF - Kinect games and crap XBLA!

Im willing to bet half of them wont appeal to the general gaffer at all.

Specifying first year gives them the leeway to delay and avoid Nintendo s launch window flap

Alx

Rare better be there with something that's not Kinect Sports 3.

Well I do hope that among all those titles, there will be a Kinect Sports 3. With all the improvements of the new kinect and it being available with each console, it would be a shame not to have a new episode. With original sports, like team volleyball, ultimate frisbee, tae-kwon-do, ...

And they showed only 2! How awesome!

This just further cements the rumors of Microsoft Studios being 6-8 months behind in development.

Eternia

Microsoft will never please this forum; never.

Announce exclusives and a focus on 1st part content?

GAF - Kinect games and crap XBLA!
Not to mention (one of?) the Quantum Break threads already has a pinch of port begging. I may never get this console but if they decide to invest, good on them. I miss exclusives all the time so it doesn't really matter.

Top Bottom