• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 - Floorplan

I searched and didn't find anything.

For the names of the smaller booths, visit: http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=e313

I added the names of the others. (quoted for size)
westhalltsuzm.jpg

southhalli2uqe.jpg

Carpark: Ouya

That's actually good exposure having Tecmo by the door. They must have something they want a lot of traffic for... or the floor planners were just scrambling for positioning.

Sad my old comrades at 2K won't have a booth this year, but I'll be holed up in one of Sony's booths anyway.

Wiz

Sony and Nintendo's people will be giving each other death stares during the entire show.

Cess007

Nintendo & Sony seem to have large areas this year. What were the floor plan for last year?

This is what I found from a quick Google search.

1336511618-516x443.jpg

The "Available" part from the last year that now appears as "Sony" was also occupied by them the last couple of years. The Nintendo is indeed larger this time, tho. Maybe they will separate the WiiU and 3DS stuff, have more stuff to show, or will use the extra booth as a VIP meeting place.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
cant check right now but anyoen see valve?

Seth C

Pleasantly surprised by Nintendo's floor space. I just hope there'll be plenty of games to fill it.

Probably just long lines to get in a special area to get in a new line to get to play things. Their booth is always designed to have a line for the entire show. It's obnoxious.

blurrygil

This isn't much different than in years past. Microsoft spent their first year in the West Hall last year, which was a first in having all "big three" in a single hall.

Is Kentia Hall being revived this year...?

Edit: Never mind about Kentia, lol.

Top Bottom