• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLAZBLUECHRONOPHANTASMA new trailer

TreIII

I hope the anime's good, or that they at least try to explain the story.

I want it but I'm still going crazy over Guilty Gear

^ So much this.

This will be my third attempt with trying to get into BB. I've heard good things about CP, so that is why I'm willing to give it yet another shot.

But the prospect of being reunited with my "one true love" someday in the near future is something else altogether...

I can't believe we have to wait till October....but.....if they've got this many characters already, they're probably still going to have DLC characters.

Busaiku

I'm still not completely sure if they added hold teching or not.
Someone with a Vita must have the answer though.

Why must this still be so far away (and potentially PS3 only)? D:

Well, it's supposedly a side story or something so maybe?

No no NO! Don't be a side story >:[

I really want it to be the first two games in anime form so that people could pick up the 3rd and jump straight into the story

It seems really weird that BlazBlue and Guilty Gear are different games. Any chance they would make a BB x GG at some point? Are the systems in the game that much different?

joe2187

Banned
I cant pickup another Blazblue game anymore, it looks nice and all and new characters is great.

But around the time it makes it to the states, it seems like they've already announced a new one just around the corner so...i cant see the point in bothering anymore.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I cant pickup another Blazblue game anymore, it looks nice and all and new characters is great.

But around the time it makes it to the states, it seems like they've already announced a new one just around the corner so...i cant see the point in bothering anymore.

I didn't know you had access to Japanese arcades ;)

It seems really weird that BlazBlue and Guilty Gear are different games. Any chance they would make a BB x GG at some point? Are the systems in the game that much different?
The way the characters work are vastly different from each other. Same with the combo scaling system.

Noi

Terumi and Kagura look hot. I imagine Terumi is kinda like Mu, where she shares some normals with Nu but their drive and specials are different.

sephi22

I want it. Now.
Still need to finish Extend's story to refresh myself on the lore.

But I hate Hakumen's new English VA

chrono01

mWH93.gif

No no NO! Don't be a side story >:[

I really want it to be the first two games in anime form so that people could pick up the 3rd and jump straight into the story

Well, doing that properly with only the 13 episodes they have is kinda not really possible imo anyways.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
CHRONOPHANTASMA!

Can't stop laughing. I want to walk into the Arc labs and shake the hand of the person who comes up with these subtitles.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Cannot wait to play Terumi "the troll" story

Seeing how he is a DLC character I hope he get's a story mode. It's probably what hazama is going to revert to towards the end of the real story though.

There is still one more new character they need to show though.

Seeing how he is a DLC character I hope he get's a story mode. It's probably what hazama is going to revert to towards the end of the real story though.

There is still one more new character they need to show though.
NINENINENINENINE.

Celica would be acceptable too.

NEO0MJ

Isn't he just this game's equivalent of an online pass? I'm sure he'll have a story mode.

Top Bottom