• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One: Guess the Games!

Updated with much better picture!

image.jpg

That is definitely the Rare logo.

Have at it.

let's try to keep the 'lol kinect' posts to a minimum if possible.

My guesses (from top right down), Black Tusk Game, Ryse, Sky racer/something from Rare, Halo, floating island (possibly the game from the DVR sequence during the reveal), that game that's not PGR but totally should have been, Crackdown (fuck yeah) and Quantum Break.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
When was the last time we heard about Crimson Dragon? I wonder if it'll debut here instead.

Relativ9

Anyone got any info on just how many inhouse development studios MS has? I know Sony has a bunch, but other then Rare and 343, who does MS have?

When was the last time we heard about Crimson Dragon? I wonder if it'll debut here instead.

Nothing since the trial leak, but it is still coming. I suspect it might be part of this years Summer of Arcade, if it's not, it's been moved to next gen and that's great news considering how good Kinect 2 looks.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The top right one looks like it could plausibly be by thatgamecompany.

I think the Halo one is a mockup.

ekim

The char on top right surely has a sword and shield. Question is if the triangle is his body geometry or if he is wearing a cape. I assume some 3rd person action game like god of war.

The char on top right surely has a sword and shield. Question is if the triangle is his body geometry or if he is wearing a cape. I assume some 3rd person action game like god of war.

Good catch. I only noticed the sword, but the figure is clearly holding a shield too.

Vico

The top right one doesn't look like something that could come from Black Tusk. Even if it doesn't really mean anything, their logo just doesn't match the image shown up there.

No, I'm thinking it's a new ip from Lionhead, or a smaller arcade title from Twisted Pixel for exemple.

one is a new fable game.

down the left.
ryze
fable
rare game

along the bottom,
crackdown, forza, no idea, halo, rare game

possible rare games?
knight lore
wizzards and warriors

hal9001

Banned
Have at it.

let's try to keep the 'lol kinect' posts to a minimum if possible.

My guesses (from top right down), Black Tusk Game, Ryse, Sky racer/something from Rare, Halo, floating island (possibly the game from the DVR sequence during the reveal), that game that's not PGR but totally should have been, Crackdown (fuck yeah) and Quantum Break.

Like a Rorschach test. On the top right corner I see journey in black. And on the bottom left corner some weird portal looking game in green.

Quantum Break ---------------------------------- Lionhead Game
|
|-------------------------------------------------------------- Ryse
|
Crackdown 3 - Forza 5 - Family Game - Halo ---- Rare's game

I definitely see a likeness - triangular shaped body/clothing and a small space for the face. Environment also looks big and imposing.

Yeah definitely. Their 3 game contract with Sony did run it's course now so thatgamingcompany could sign with MS. But considering that fl0w, flower and Journey looked nothing alike I highly doubt that this might be from them.

CRACKDOWN FUCK YEAH!

So this pretty much confirms a new Crackdown, right? They wouldn't tease us like that.

Xbox One is getting a lot more interesting. Thanks for the screenshot!

Hmm, wouldn't we have heard rumours if TGC were working on a game for One? I guess it might not be TGC.

I doubt it's a TGC game, they don't seem the sort to create 'more of the same' - Flower was very different to Journey, for example. If anything I imagine MS saw the appeal and success of Journey and have put one of their internal teams to work on something inspired by it. Of course this is all conjecture based on a tiny image, so you never know!

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
There was something else I saw in conference stills that I was curious about, which they showed while demoing their game DVR, I think:

Looked Rare-ish, maybe? Did anyone identify what that might be attached to?

Dabanton

Wasn't Rares game said to be a heavily water based physics game? I see the guy in that one is wearing a wetsuit of some kind.

ekim

There was something else I saw in conference stills that I was curious about, which they showed while demoing their game DVR, I think:

Looked Rare-ish, maybe? Did anyone identify what that might be attached to?

What does the caption say ? ... once? Do we have another shot of this?

Top Bottom