• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we just stop and talk about how well designed Delsen (Infamous Second Son) is?

TheLight

Infamous-Second-Son-for-PS4-Gets-New-Screenshots.jpg

Dude is COOL. Especially considering how plain looking Cole was.

He's not the most amazing character design or anything but I definitely think he's more visually appealing than Cole was. Looking forward to seeing more of him at E3.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Totally gives me the "I've got attitude and I'm edgy, dude" vibe.

So yeah, not feeling him and is as bleh as Cole to me.

Dead

well not really...yet
Huge improvement over Cole

Also, it seems he actually has hair under that hat. Not bald!

I like the design a lot. I just hope they add a good amount of depth to the character and he doesn't come off exactly how first impressions will assume he will.

Man

He seems like he has a personality which is better than 99% of videogame characters out there. Good job SuckerPunch.

kadotsu

Banned
It is a step up from Cole. The teaser looked nice and I hope they can deliver the level of natural animation in-game. The PS3 games still were a bit rough in that regard.

Village

Infamous-Second-Son-for-PS4-Gets-New-Screenshots.jpg

inFamous_Second_Son__3_.jpg

Dude is COOL. Especially considering how plain looking Cole was.

If new Dante looked like that, I wouldn't have hated on him so much. I would have still hated on him because his attitude is horrid, his lines are worse, and his game is average.

But I would have hated on him less.

Nags

Banned
I think it's a great design. Clothes really remind me of crust punk and skater scene and in the 90's.
Ah good memories. And baaaad memories...

Card Boy

Banned
Definitely better than Cole. Cole fucking sucked.

Yep, i honestly can't belive people where crying to Sucker Punch and wanted the generic Nazi skinhead Cole over the metrosexual one.

They could of had a James Bond/Max Payne/Doctor Who thing happening and each Cole could be different to the last.

Brokun

He looks not bad.

Also, HATS: Because people got tired of shaved heads and we still can't render good looking hair.

Piers

He's not as bad as Cole but he still looks pretty boring. Like they just flipped through a fashion mag and picked a random high street modeller.

Maybe it's just the smirk, tattoo and beanie that winds me up.

Top Bottom