• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get 1200 MS points for $5.00 - YMMV (Deal over ages ago)

mcfrank

Go to microsoft store and add a 1200 point digital card to your cart. Then apply the coupon code XboxEMWAu2bb76nb8 to your cart. Seems to work multiple times. Lets hope these points transfer to the Xbone. The code does not seem to work for everyone.

Edit: Also, it took about an hour for my codes to show up.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
To buy what? I can't transfer any XBLA games on Xbone, so I don't want that anymore. :(

To get a copy of Radiant Silvergun for your 360 to ignore the 720 forever with.

border

"Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly."

Is it that hard to just tell me right away what the fuck is happening?

Code worked for me but I honestly don't know if I want to pull the trigger and buy them. Haven't even had the 360 plugged in for months. :/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly."

Is it that hard to just tell me right away what the fuck is happening?

Yes, it is, because these deals have been up for a couple days and they are getting absolutely slammed. Go sit in the corner.

In for 3, we'll see if I get any. Thanks OP!

I've been seeing these threads pop up on a variety of sites the last few days, but this is the first time I've been in time to actually catch a code that's still working. From what I've been seeing it's pretty hit or miss to see if you actually get the codes. Crossing my fingers otherwise I guess I'll have to hitup paypal for a refund.

I ordered 2 last week. They charged my card twice. I didn't get any codes, then they reversed the transaction and locked my account. I contacted CS and they told me they were out of stock on MS points.

border

I contacted CS and they told me they were out of stock on MS points.

Did they say when they were going to be getting more points in? Were the trucks that were shipping the Microsoft Points in from their Mexcian manufacturing facility delayed at the border or something?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Bought the Codes on Saturday Night, still I have nothing in the history.

Money is transfered via Paypal, the support dont want to help me.

-,-

AB12

5/8 orders from yesterday, I got them today in the morning, so you can still get lucky. Some people have been using since 5/21.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Can I use those codes on a Canadian account? MS sells them for $5 more here for no reason.

So, I tried to buy many codes using PayPal but only two would go through. My bank account was only charged for the ones I received a code for. The other orders simply disappeared. But, today I used my credit card during checkout and everything went swimmingly. I now have 14x 1200msp codes and I only paid $5 for each.

Silex

I bought 2 codes yesterday, and both were payments were refunded after a few hours.
Now I'm getting the "We are experiencing technical difficulties." message. :(

So you don't want to buy games for 1/3 the normal price because you'd have to play them on a system you...currently own?

I'm hoping the points get converted to Xbox cash once it's switches over from points, and if it let's me use it on Xbox One, that's 3 launch titles (assuming I get Xbox One).

border

So the reason they're willing to give a 66% discount is because they are only fulfilling 33% of the orders, but still charging 100% of everyone's credit cards? ;)

I guess we'll see how my order pans out.

Top Bottom