• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This Kickstarter game might be a nice deal for WiiU+3DS owners

Oersted

To come straight to the point:

IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE A WII U VERSION, SHOULD I SUPPORT THE 3DS?

The answer to this question is, DEFINITELY YES! If we succeed with the 3DS version, then an HD version will no doubt become our next project. And those of you that help support our 3DS version with a pledge of $15 or more will be given the Wii U version FREE OF CHARGE upon completion. Why you ask? We aren't freeloaders, and we'll use your aid and support along with the 3DS sales to help generate revenue for the HD version. We don't want to ask for money unless we absolutely need too, and since most people either have one game system or the other, we'd like to give something back to those who would actually like to play our game.

photo-main.jpg

THE BONUS ROUND: HOW IT BEGAN

While we aren't sure when or where these bonus rounds were first introduced, we first noticed them in fighting games such as Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Art of Fighting, and King of Fighters. And man, did we love experiencing these small gold mines of gameplay.

But we wanted MORE! Future sequels only strengthened our desire to revisit these aspects of the past because these special moments have been more than often removed from current releases. Disappointment set in. When would we get to see more bonus rounds? Who would add more of these to their games?

And so it was decided on that day that we would step up to the challenge and make things right in the world. Let's make a complete game simply based on the bonus round! The Hand of Panda Kickstarter 2.0 was born.

More infos, pics behind the link.

Slap hard if old.

efe1bfa2309b32c4252bc86d3de56e0f_large.png

Beth Cyra

A part of me almot wants to break my No to kickstarter rule and help this. Thing is I was always shit beyond the easiest lvls of these old mini games. So I know I would hate it after a lvl or two.

A few seconds in to the video, I thought this was going to be a 2D fighter with digitized graphics. I would have backed that in a heartbeat...

Top Bottom