• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legendary dev Hideki Kamiya reveals surprise secret behind TW101 E3 silhouette art

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Earlier today Nintendo's E3 2013 website went live, showcasing several character themed silhouettes. Amongst Mario and Link was this little guy:

char5.png

You might think that's the protagonist of The Wonderful 101. You are wrong.

神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya
‏@PG_kamiya
いぬ忍者…? pic.twitter.com/CfglqbqulV

"Dog Ninja"
blrxmbpcaaa0q5p14jw5.png

Thank you, Kamiya-san.

Dog Ninja will compete directly with Dog of Duty this fall. Should be interesting to see who comes out on top. The top dog, if you will.

Kamiya is probably my favorite director right now (see avatar) He produces hit after hit that change the industry in some way. (Res Evil 2, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta) Not to mention other great games like Viewtiful Joe and Okami. So glad he gets to make exactly what he wants. I know he really wants to make a Star Fox game, I really hope he gets the chance to now that hes working with Nintendo in some capacity (Though I would prefer he make a new IP I would be happy his dream came true.)

Top Bottom