• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just FYI, the AC 3DS XL Bundle is sold out nationwide

My gamestop guy told me when I went in there today. Looks like the same situation as the Pikachu XL. You will be paying out the ass if you want one now it seems.

The Pikachu XL was sold out before release?

I saw it around on store shelves for the first few days after it came out. (In Canada though, Saskatoon.)

IrishNinja

happy to hear, but between this & Luigi ones i want the next to not look like it was designed by Coach

actually fuggit, make the next one a larger version of the Zelda 3DS and ill just buy that

Sheena

Neo Member
Animal crossing 3DS XL is still available on gamestop.com and walmart.com. It's not quite like the Pikachu XL situation, but more like the Fire Emblem 3DS situation (sold out weeks? after launch).

HoJu

3dsxltoaster.png

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Just chippin in to bash NoA for giving us only 2 colors.

I've got the pink one myself which i'm rather fond of, but the mrs was thinking of picking that one up, she'll be sad if we can't track one down.

i-Jest

Wow. Just goes to show NoA that people in North America really hunger for these limited edition colors. Here`s hoping for the Eevee limited edition just in time for Pokemon X and Y.

Well, it does come out in three days, so it isn't necessarily surprising.

Glad I pre-ordered mine the day after they announced it for US.

Madao

well, can NoA be blamed if the 3DS itself isn't selling well and they send conservative shipments to avoid unsold stock?

yeah, they can be blamed since they suck at marketing the thing and only use the easy way out.

entremet

Wow. Just goes to show NoA that people in North America really hunger for these limited edition colors. Here`s hoping for the Eevee limited edition just in time for Pokemon X and Y.
It because the default colors are crap.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Went to preorder one of these day, same story. Traveled 8000 miles and still can't buy one. Seems to be available online, but I still can't buy from there (CC doesn't match).

Please remove shit posts now.

Flawless
What are you talking about? This series sold 10 million units on DS. Remember the DS Nintendogs bundle that was flying off shelves for months? That bundle built the DS' massive audience. They really can't afford to be doing this ultra limited edition bullshit right now... it makes zero sense.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good thing I preordered at Gamestop

Come on, seriously?

Damn it, I've been waiting a while to get a 3DS and unfortunately will have to wait a bit longer. The color was perfect :(

GulAtiCa

What are you talking about? This series sold 10 million units on DS. Remember the DS Nintendogs bundle that was flying off shelves for months? That bundle built the DS' massive audience. They really can't afford to be doing this ultra limited edition bullshit right now... it makes zero sense.

How do you know it's ultra limited? Maybe it's just super popular?

Top Bottom