• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony sends a message with slick PlayStation developer TShirts "no hurdles just games"

jvfwLJGDsFASg.jpg

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/06/e3_2013_sony_sends_a_message_with_slick_playstation_developer_t_shirts

This E3 is going to be a battle for who can say the word "games" most, and it's already begun. Since MS didn't say the word "games" once in the Xbone unveiling, it's now become the bullseye.

tumblr_mas80dboHZ1re5uw8o1_400.gif

I guess the used game market would be a huge hurdle for developers, so I think I get what Sony is saying to dev's with this messaging.

Marcel

No Hurdles (For Devs), Just Games (Maybe some caveats) ((For people playing the games, we'll get back to you later.))

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Do I get one with a Devkit?

Doran902

a storm is coming

There's a storm coming, Microsoft. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

??????????????

fallingdove

There's a storm coming, Microsoft. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

??????????????

That would make a great GIF.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Doesn't this seem to confirm either "no always on; blocking used games" or at least a very unfortunate slogan that we will use against them in the backlash?

Top Bottom