• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: The Last Guardian is "On Track"

zakislam

Ran into Sony after the conference. The Last Guardian still "on track." Just had to check and I thought I would share.

https://twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/344298891249864704

Via Dresden:

YelKrPF.png

Verendus

Banned
They should say: 'It was supposed to be at E3 but we decided to hold it back for a little longer.'

Should have bloody revealed the thing. It would have been a nice announcement to go out on.

StuBurns

Banned
Thank God, I seriously thought it might be canned after yesterday's no show.

I was certainly against the idea of showing anything more than they needed to 'win' E3, but I really wanted TLG.

Trevelyon

How many more of these fucking events are they going to break my heart at?

Don't care anymore. So, over it, cycle ends here.

Pennywise

They should say: 'It was supposed to be at E3 but we decided to hold it back for a little longer.'

Should have bloody revealed the thing. It would have been a nice announcement to go out on.

Damn.
E3 ist just over and my blood pressure is finally getting back to a normal level, and what are you doing ? Starting the hype train once again...

:)

Kaako

Felium Defensor

Had a gut feeling it was definitely supposed to be there as well. It would have torn the roof off if they would have ended on it. :/

What was the last AAA game released for PS2 after PS3 released?
Maybe that will give us a better idea when the fuck we will see the game.

Didn't the main guy who made SOTC and ICO get fired?
Think they are too deep at this point. Spent too much money to cancel the project, have to spend too much money to make the game great. Stuck in limbo.

LordCanti

I've said this all along but: As long as Fumito Ueda is employed, the game exist. There's absolutely no reason to keep paying him if he's not working on the game.

PS4 or bust. TGS or bust.

Didn't the main guy who made SOTC and ICO get fired?

As an employee of Sony, sort of. He's an outside contractor working on the game now. He's still at the helm of the good ship Toriko.

Elios83

Not sure how to interpret Yoshida's sad smile.
Was it supposed to be unveiled and pushed back again at the last minute so he's disappointed as we are? Or is the game in trouble?
Btw if it doesn't show up at TGS with the rest of their japanese lineup I'm not going to bother anymore and consider it canceled.

Top Bottom