• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Monster Hunter 4 screenshots and Felyne info

Search and couldn't find anything. Lock if old

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/13/no-that-isnt-jabba-the-hutt-its-monster-hunter-4s-new-shark-dragon/

yu7aHLN.jpg

hZ07rLs.jpg

postgallery

aWvYXHM.jpg

JJlAOHG.jpg

More at link

Felyne info

Now, it wouldn’t be fair for the Hunters if monsters were the only ones getting stronger. Monster Hunter 4’s Felyne Comrades will be more useful than ever to help fighting against the tough monsters. The Felynes have characteristic traits, called Trends, that shows their preferred actions and abilities.

The above images shows three Trend examples:

Healing: This Trend will have your Felyne support by using heals and other flute abilities.

Bomber: Felynes with the Bomber Trend will help by using various types of Barrel Bombs.

Assist: The Assist Trend is one of the more useful ones, which involves using Shock Traps and more.

In Monster Hunter 4 you will always have a Main Felyne, along with Regulars. The Regulars will consist of five selected Felynes, who will have their own Trends, while the Main Felyne’s Trend will completely depend on the Trends of your Regular Felynes. For example, having three Felynes with the Healing Trend will also give the same trait to your Main Felyne, but it can also be more effective depending on how many Regular Felynes you have with matching Trends

You’ll now be able to encounter wild Felynes with different Trends while you’re out on the Hunt, and can scout them to join you. Once you finish your quest, you’ll be able to take a closer look at the Felyne’s stats and decide if you’d like to keep them or not.

Kyon

Banned
The graphics look worse than the last ones they released

I'm not here for this

i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

I cant wait two import the 2 XL's tho. That would be 4 MH systems i import SMH.

Best games eva

Top Bottom