• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adam Foster's post-mortem on Portal 2's announcement ARG

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks to dave is ok:

I probably should just make a new thread, but I love Evilores thread title too much.

Adam Foster of Valve posted a lengthy article about the creation of this ARG for Gamasutra, here

The article goes into immense detail, so it's rather long, but it's quite interesting to see how all the pieces came together to form something that, in belying the amount of effort that went into it, would only last a few days.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks to dave is ok:

The article goes into immense detail, so it's rather long, but it's quite interesting to see how all the pieces came together to form something that, in belying the amount of effort that went into it, would only last a few days.

More Portal stuff to pour over, thanks!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Does he drop any hints about the levels he is designing for HL3?

The Portal ARG was a lot of fun and actually gave us some fantastic free DLC: the test chambers in The Ball.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Does he drop any hints about the levels he is designing for HL3?

The Portal ARG was a lot of fun and actually gave us some fantastic free DLC: the test chambers in The Ball.

JaseC corrected me in the other thread but this article is really just about the initial, smaller reveal ARG they did.

Here is another Gamasutra article that covers the Portal 2 launch ARG

Top Bottom