• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN's Brian Altano if you only buy a WiiU "You'r an A-hole"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Lmfao. Dat IGN seal of quality statement

lolololololololololololololololol.
I'll only get another console if there are any games that intrigue me. But for now I know my friends will pick up the PS4 or Xbone and I'll just play it at their house.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
So your an A-hole if you miss out on all the shiny mature games on PS4 and Xbox180, but its ok if you miss out on all the great Nintendo games

Your thread is terrible and you should feel bad.

He clearly says like two sentences after the "asshole" comment that you're going to miss out on great Nintendo games if you don't buy a WiiU. Also, in context, it doesn't sound malicious. It sounds like he just used the wrong word for the point he was trying to convey.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Ladies and gentlemen, games media.

Videogame industry*: where insulting your customers in the face is encouraged.

*because most game media are just rebadged PR departments

He clearly says like two sentences after the "asshole" comment that you're going to miss out on great Nintendo games if you don't buy a WiiU. Also, in context, it doesn't sound malicious. It sounds like he just used the wrong word for the point he was trying to convey.

So he's being inflammatory but controlling the damage and being politically correct at the same time???

Now that takes balls.

Brian Altano? Isn't he the one that thinks shouting "Brap, brap," at his every appearance is somehow humorous or otherwise important to his identity?

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say the only asshole in this situation is probably Brian Altano.

Lothars

So the thread creator wanted to create controversy when there was none. ZealousD is on point with this and actually what was said.

Is there a larger context here?

On the face of it, I find that premise laughable. Buy what you like.

Although, if you only buy an Xbox One.... no, you're still good. Questionable taste, probably, but whatever.

Coxswain

Without having to click on that link and bring IGN any unwarranted traffic, does he actually try to justify that statement?

Because man, that's a doozy.

Rubixcuba

Banned

What point was that ? That someones preference is wrong ? Yay videogames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom