• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lttp the last of us. No spoilers

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
I just started the game, about 2 hours in, I thought the game was just an uncharted clone, but to my surprise is good the only thing is that I don't see what is the big fuzz of people call in the game emotional and stuff.

Also how is the multi-player? Is there an active community?

I just started the game, about 2 hours in, I thought the game was just an uncharted clone, but to my surprise is good the only thing is that I don't see what is the big fuzz of people call in the game emotional and stuff.

Play more.

Footos22

Lttp thread where your hardly late? And you cant tell what the fuss is. 2 hours is like 15% of the game if your not rushing.

KAL2006

Banned
So many things wrong with this Lttp thread

Your barely that late
You have only played 2 hours
Your OP doesn't go into much detailed and is rather small

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Aren't you supposed to make a LTTP thread when you've finished the game, or at least most of it?
Didn't know, lock it mods please

Sorian

Banned
I think making a LTTP when the game is A) not old at all or B) when you haven't even played the game should be a bannable offense.

KageMaru

I just finished this a few days ago. Took my time with it and other than a few sections, I loved it. Can't wait for the sequel on the ps4.

dekline

Only two hours? It's a fantastic game. Play it to the end!

The_Monk

With all due respect fellow GAFfer, but the game is too recent for a LTTP thread in my honest opinion.

Also, you only played 2 hours? Get back to the game, put some decent Headphones and enjoy the Story and the sound in the game, then come back and make a more meaty thread about what did you like and/or disliked from the game.

Sorian

Banned
With all due respect fellow GAFfer, but the game is too recent for a LTTP thread in my honest opinion.

Also, you only played 2 hours? Get back to the game, put some decent Headphones and enjoy the Story and the sound in the game, then come back and make a more meaty thread about what did you like and/or disliked from the game.

The_Monk- Dropping truth bombs in the nicest way possible like only he can.

RoKKeR

This fellow GAFfer knows what's up.

Nibel

I don't think The Last Of Us is the incredible achievement that many people make it to be, but it deserves more of your time than just 2 fucking hours

Vashetti

Banned
I've heard so many people on here saying 'lol I only played 1-2 hours, what's the big deal?'

'the beginning is so slow lol'

Instant gratification ADD gamers man.

Tunavi

Banned
late to the party is 6+ months after release and please play through most of a game before you start judging it

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I'm "lttp" too, since I had trouble finding the damn game (sold out everywhere), and I'm also about 2 hours in. Enjoying it so far.

But damn, I don't recall the reviews mentioning it takes about 5 minutes to load the game every time I start it? This is really a pain in the ass. Also, that loading percentage often goes from 0% to 2% and back to 0 and 2 and 0 again, WTF? And it got stuck at 95% for a while and went veryyyy slowlyyyy up after. Is my PS3 dying or is this normal?

Kallor

I'm "lttp" too, since I had trouble finding the damn game (sold out everywhere), and I'm also about 2 hours in. Enjoying it so far.

But damn, I don't recall the reviews mentioning it takes about 5 minutes to load the game every time I start it? This is really a pain in the ass. Also, that loading percentage often goes from 0% to 2% and back to 0 and 2 and 0 again, WTF? And it got stuck at 95% for a while and went veryyyy slowlyyyy up after. Is my PS3 dying or is this normal?

It took mine a couple minutes to load the first two times or so but after that It seemed like it was only 30-50 seconds tops.

Vashetti

Banned

It shouldn't take that long.

But the loading at the beginning prevents any load screens during the game. Something I'm very grateful for.

Manu

Only if you turn off your PS3 or play other games between TLoU sessions. Otherwise it takes about 30 seconds.

Darknight

How many load times did you have once you started playing? And no, this is how ND works. Its perfect. One long load section in the beginning and then non afterwards.

iSnakeTk

Should be put to work in a coal mine.
It seriously is one of the best games I have ever played. It's an amazing game all around. You have to play this game on survivor difficulty to see everything it offers.

Top Bottom