• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yusuke Urameshi and Gon Freecss confirmed for J-Stars Victory Vs

Soriku

1341166587850.jpg

So says Hisoka...

FYC

Banned
Awesome, I'm kinda losing hope for Allen Walker but with Toriko / Gintoki I ain't give a fuck

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I played the yu yu hakusho megadrive game(a fighting game up to 4 fighters) and i hope for the second villain of the anime(i don't remember the name now), i loved kicking fireballs! Resshu kokyuha!
I loved the gameplay of that game, the ensatsu kokuryuha was amazing even if most of the times it didn't hit anyone lol

ZoddGutts

Gon is the least interesting character of the main group. Also Togashi getting paid means HxH is staying hiatus even longer.

Acerac

Banned
NO!

http://i.imgur.com/MdRagmH.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

The boy has Kill u in his name. That's gotta be worth something. Granted, he's outclassed by Hisoka among others in his series...

How about we make a fighting game based purely on Yoshihiro Togashi's works? That way everyone is happy.
[quote="ZoddGutts, post: 75130735"]Gon is the least interesting character of the main group.[/QUOTE]

While that is true, he's far more interesting than most other not very bright but strong-willed and good-hearted shonen leads.

Rootbeer

Banned
The boy has Kill u in his name. That's gotta be worth something. Granted, he's outclassed by Hisoka among others in his series...

How about we make a fighting game based purely on Yoshihiro Togashi's works? That way everyone is happy.

i wish... hell i don't care if it's a fighting game or what, just give me some quality hunter x hunter games.

Acerac

Banned
I'd like a lore-friendly Kurapika in game.

He wraps up an opponent with his chains and instantly kills himself. Would be hilarious!

Yonafunu

Awesome, I'm kinda losing hope for Allen Walker but with Toriko / Gintoki I ain't give a fuck

Yeeeaaahh, you're gonna have to let that one go. D.Gray Man isn't nearly popular enough, not to mention it not being in Weekly Jump for years now.

Yay for Gon and Yusuke! This probably means Togashi is going to continue not doing shit for a while,though.

Man I wish the game had the Naruto UNS or DBZ Burst Limit look, anime games need to stop with this clay looking nonsense.

I really don't think we are getting supporting characters for this game, give that we are looking at fully modeled 3D characters and not 2D sprites like those seen in the DS games.

So the priority will be given to the main characters.

Also, "Raaygaaaaaaaan"

Top Bottom