• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peggle 2 launching first on Xbox One

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
BSGcNpTIMAA2uCK.jpg

Why is there any point to this other than 'fuck you'?

Does Microsoft really think this will sell consoles?

... I'm 26.44% salty at this one!

Why are people hating on MS for this? They're trying to get exclusives on their console that people want to buy just like any of the other consoles would. Blame Pop-Cap/EA for taking the money at the cost of their fans.

Gaogaogao

Why are people hating on MS for this? They're trying to get exclusives on their console that people want to buy just like any of the other consoles would. Blame Pop-Cap/EA for taking the money at the cost of their fans.

because its not even actually exclusive, they just want to waste your time. pretty sure this was microsofts idea. ea sucks for this too but this happens all the time it seems with microsoft.

Eusis

It's like BoFVI's counterpart. Opposite ends of the casual/hardcore spectrum, equally as baffling. Well, given this will get ported to our microwaves with the year it's less "you betrayed your fan base!" and more "what is the point of doing this?"

Dramos

I never knew what was Peggle until that reveal in E3. Game is so fun and addictive. Indeed they should bundle the game with XB1.

Alx

I liked the first Peggle and still play it from time to time... but I see no reason I'd want a sequel. Did they change a lot of things ?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Looks like we have our first killer launch title. I would take this over anything else on either system. Better start saving up my Xbone money right now...or just wait, I guess.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
EA must be definitely in bed with MSFT with all the deals they have. Hell, they even announced Garden Warfare for Xbone only so far. I do surely hope they come sooner than later to PC/PS4 or at least provide some details soon.

It makes some sense though since Peggle came out on 360 first.

Fuck me, that's probably the biggest timed exclusive they could have secured for me. I've spent more time playing Peggle on XBL than any other game I can think of in the last few years.

HooYaH

It'll be funny if this is console exclusive but not mobile. EA gotta get those sales with the upcoming iPad and iPhone.

I haven't seen the game but is there any reason to think it would showcase what next gen is all about?
Beside moneyhatting of course.

Top Bottom