• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima turns 50 today! Happy Birthday Kojima-san!

Batzi

Banned
Legendary game designer Hideo Kojima turned 50 today! The man was only 23 years old when he created Metal Gear. Here's to another 50 years of epicness! I can't wait to play Metal Gear Solid V.

Happy Birthday Kojima-san! We LOVE YOU!!!!

Kojima-on-Japanese-developers-header.jpg

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Legendary game designer Hideo Kojima turned 50 today! The man was only 23 years old when he created Metal Gear. Here's to another 50 years of epicness! I can't wait to play Metal Gear Solid V.

Happy Birthday Kojima-san! We LOVE YOU!!!!

Kojima-on-Japanese-developers-header.jpg

Uh what am I doing with my contributions to society? Made a game at 23 BACK THEN? Damn

mishakoz

Birthday?

BIRTHDAY!?

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

(expect a few more of these as i come up with them)

Sgblues

The man has been "23" since creating the Metal Gear series, never aging one bit!

Happy Birthday Kojima! I too hope to acquire nanomachines one day as well.

Hollow

This man doesn't age.

Hopefully it's a sign he's immortal and will continue to bring great games to generations to come.

Happy birthday.

Happpy Birthday Kojima-san! You have created franchises that change the way people look at life, some people would think a video game couldn't make you cry, but the story instilled in franchises that Kojima creates, it's truly touching.

Happy Fucking birthday dude. May your 50th birthday be just amazing as the videogames you create.

Man, that old? Many people in the industry are old enough to be our parents (or at least mine, consdering how young I am). Either way, happy birthday man!

sirap

Cerny and Kojima really are part of the Les Enfants Sony project. They even had a slight tift over dinner when Cerny refused to tell Kojima any secrets on the PS4.

There's a third brother out there..waiting to be discovered.

Alienous

From 24/08, two phantoms people in the gaming industry were born.

Yeah, that's the correct way to show a date

Desmond

小島さん、お誕生日おめでとうございます!

How old is Cerny by the way?

Top Bottom