• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Develish Brain Training is not coming to Europe?

Shiggy

The 3DS sequel to Brain Training was supposed to launch earlier this year, was delayed, and now Not doesn't have it on their release list anymore. Does this mean it was cancelled quietly?

Would not be too surprising as the sales of nintendogs and the lack of Wii Fit U promotion indicate that Nintendo recognised that this audience is no longer with them.

MLH

The lack of replies to this thread sort of proves Nintendo's point - there just isn't any interest in this game...

But I was/ still am excited for it, Brain Training was genuinely good and Devil Training looked to be much more challenging.

donny2112

Wonderful, wonderful game. Absolutely love pushing my limits with the game. Downloadable version is the best. Has to come out in Europe at least as a downloadable game. Might as well offer the best way to buy it over there, at minimum. Maybe it'll come out in the Fall around Wii Fit U, at least as a tagline "and new Brain Age available for 3DS and 2DS!"

sakipon

Yeah, releasing it as a downloadable title could be an option.

Now I'm worried if we'll never get that Streetpass puzzle...

Top Bottom