• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB X: Directly To You

JoeM86

A Pokémon Direct has been announced for tomorrow. This Pokémon Direct is due to air worldwide at 4am PDT/7am EDT/12pm BST/1pm CET. We do not currently know the contents of this Pokémon Direct but we'll have everything live tomorrow

w1pN0gG.png

I'll add links when we have them

Japanese Link: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct/20130904/index.html
US Link: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/09-04-2013/
UK Link: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Nintendo-Direct/Nintendo-Direct-698557.html

~Your friendly neighbourhood Serebii

hunnies28

4 am, really !? I'm not waking up that early.

I'm waking up early only because that's the time I get ready for work.

daripad

OMG

Another new type pleeeease (ok, not gonna happen)

I won't be watching live but at night I'll know what happened

Edit:
pokemon X is already on preorder but will we here about the supposed WiiU game?

Cometely forgot about this, we definitly will know more about this!

Also Charizard and Lapras mega evolutions please!

Do I get up extra early, stay up, or just wake up at 6:30 or 7 like usual...

...I'll probably just catch all the hype when I wake up...

Forkball

I hope they discuss how to transfer Pokemon from past gens. They haven't even touched on that and the game comes out in a month. It would suck to have to start from scratch considering it's possible to have Pokemon from 2002 into a game released in 2011.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
So, the September Direct is 3DS and Pokemon related, as expected.
I'll wait the October Wii U one (don't like Pokemon, unless it's a proper Colisseum NFC-focused for Wii U)

minty_jpg

Damn, I really have to be up at 7 on my day off now. Hopefully it's about the Wii U title, though I think they'll hold off until after Pokemon X&Y is out to discuss this.

Frodo

I hope they discuss how to transfer Pokemon from past gens. They haven't even touched on that and the game comes out in a month. It would suck to have to start from scratch considering it's possible to have Pokemon from 2002 into a game released in 2011.

Give your old Pokemons a rest! They deserve it after all the cock fights you've put them in to. Retire them. They are old and tired. Have you got no heart?

Oh, I read this incorrectly.

This means that this will air at 7:00am EST/EDT? I'll definitely make it because that's the time I wake up.

Velcro Fly

Show me Mega Gengar!

Or just talk about transferring pokemon.

Or really just detail about how many pokemon are going to be catchable in game from previous gens.

Nerokis

HYPE.

Tons of room for interesting Pokemon X/Y news, potential Pokemon U news, perhaps even some clarification on the upcoming Red anime...and I was waking up at 6 tomorrow, anyway.

JoeM86

This would be the tenth PokéBOMB, right? Didn't know if I got the numbers mixed up. Regardless, it's X now :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Awesome. I didn't see it coming that soon.

So, the September Direct is 3DS and Pokemon related, as expected.
I'll wait the October Wii U one (don't like Pokemon, unless it's a proper Colisseum NFC-focused for Wii U)

We might get one next week before tgs.

Spiderduff

It would be great if we get some information on that Wii U title. Its perfect if they did. Few weeks before the price drop of the system. Build up that Wii U hype. Either way I am IN!

Andrefpvs

This is tempting to watch, but I think I'll be better off keeping my media blackout. There's already way too much info out there :)

If they confirm that you can transfer Pokémon from Gen V, then someone send me a PM though :p

Top Bottom