• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Community Thank You Video: A few seconds of new locations!

Vire

Youtube Woo!
weLK6Y0.jpg

QmVwxHH.png

Au2qwPp.jpg

01M8f5B.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
A few seconds is right, dang. I'm starting to get pretty excited about this game though, as someone who is pretty burned out on Halo.

Vire

A few seconds is right, dang. I'm starting to get pretty excited about this game though, as someone who is pretty burned out on Halo.

I knew if I just put "new video of locations" people would flip, so I'm keeping expectations in check. :lol

Bungie sure loves their IV drip of info...

Still! The new areas look pretty awesome.

Amir0x

Banned
I knew if I just put "new video of locations" people would flip, so I'm keeping expectations in check. :lol

Bungie sure loves their IV drip of info...

Still! The new areas look pretty awesome.

I was capturing photos too, hah. Here's my batch

Anyway, thanks for the topic, a few seconds is still better than no seconds.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
That's actually more new footage than I was expecting. There's some really good stuff in there.

I'm not sure that there's a large studio that does more for its community than Bungie
and 343 Industries
I've had the pleasure of meeting a lot of them this year and I've just been blown away.

<3

blamite

Is that a Needler-esque weapon at around 35 seconds? Those Fallen are firing a weapon that seems to have slow moving, homing projectiles...

Top Bottom