• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco announces Stage Event Schedule for TGS 2013

duckroll

http://tgs2013.bandainamcogames.co.jp/schedule/

Sept 19
12:30pm - Madoka Magica The Battle Pentagram
2:00pm - F2P Games (Gundam Battle Operation, Tekken Revolution, Ace Combat Infinity, Soul Calibur Lost Swords)
3:30pm - Disney Infinity Press Conference

Sept 20
2:00pm - Taiko no Tatsujin x Momoiro Clover Z
3:00pm - Short Peace Project - Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day

Sept 21
10:30am - New Title Announcement (Idolmaster?)
12:00pm - God Eater 2
1:00pm - Gundam Extreme Vs Full Boost

Sept 22
10:45am - Shin Gundam Musou and Gundam Breaker
12:15pm - Super Robot Wars OG Infinite Battle
1:00pm - Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers
1:30pm - Game Center CX
2:15pm - Oreimo Happy End
3:15pm - Tales Of Special Stage (dunno if there will be announcements)

I left out stuff which no one will likely care about, like the booth girls election declarations, the Jojo tournament, etc. :p

Hoping for Tales of the Tempest R.....or a new main game of course.

I found it enjoyable more bearable then Innocence DS

Also, Disney infinity? What could Bamco have to offer for infinity? I know about it getting a Bioshock inspired world but.....

Takao

Banned
Do they really need to put those on stage tho? It's not like they are gonna bomb.

Gundam games are up there and those are some of the safest bets NBGI has, lol.

Also, Disney infinity? What could Bamco have to offer for infinity? I know about it getting a Bioshock inspired world but.....

Years of Japanese retail experience. Surprisingly it's only the Wii U and 3DS SKUs coming to Japan.

Verendus

Banned
All I care about now is Tekken Tag Tournament 3. This time with 75 characters. It needs to happen quicker. PS3 took far too long to get a good Tekken game. I hope they hurry up with next gen Tekken.

AAK

Where's my Tekken x Street Fighter? :(

Tekken Revolution isn't even 6 months old haha. Let them release the Vampire Girl for Tekken Revolution first so that they can test their projectile ideas in the game on the public before betting it all on TxSF.

Even then, I'd wait until 2014 TGS or 2015 AOU for a legit reveal of the next big Tekken game.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I highly doubt we'll see the new mothership announcement for Tales at the stage event. In fact, I'm willing to stake something on it.

Busaiku

After all the negative feedback, will they even touch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle at events again?

Any new news about Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day? The DVD and Blu-ray for Short Peace were announced today, and the Blu-ray is not a PS3 Hybrid Disc. I figured that's how they'd release the game... guess not.

EDIT: Hybrid disc confirmed.

In addition, the anime's PlayStation 3 video game, titled Yukigimi Ranko no Ichiban Nagai Hi (Ranko Yukigimi's Longest Day), will ship in Japan on January 16 for 6,980 yen (about US$70). The 2D scrolling game tells the story of the fifth short in Short Peace, which was not included in the anime film. (The game's disc will contain the full anime film as well.) The story follows the unreal daily life of three high school girls, one of whom happens to be an assassin. Gōichi "Suda51" Suda (No More Heroes, Lollipop Chainsaw) and Yōhei Kataoka (Tokyo Jungle) are developing the game.

Top Bottom