• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6Asia Exclusive 15th Anniversary Collector Edition

Gskyace

64e7655fgw1e8qxavpbjij20sf0kbwh6.jpg

All the stuff NA/EU got + Nissan GT-R + DLCs

Source: A9VG

I guess NA/EU will got another CE edition? Like GT-R and SLS AMG for GT5?

nib95

Banned
Woah. Do Want. I don't think I've ever bought one of these collectors editions except for that One that came with a Bioshock figure. That Nizmo GT-R is looking sexy. No UK version with the GT-R model?

glaurung

Woah. Do Want. I don't think I've ever bought one of these collectors editions except for that One that came with a Bioshock figure. Might do this one as well because that Nizmo GT-R is looking sexy. No UK version?
That's the Asia exclusive edition.

I hope they'll make a new Signature Edition for GT6 in Europe.

amar212

So, Asia will actually get a physical Apex II book on English. SCEE, you dissapoint this time.

The HK site has just premiered the new official genre-description for GT6: Online Car Life Simulator. "The Real Driving Simulator" however remains the official subtitle for the series.

Online Car Life Simulator. Kaz, you have my eternal respect.

Gskyace

So, Asia will actually get a physical Apex II book on English. SCEE, you dissapoint this time.

The HK site has just premiered the new official genre-description for GT6: Online Car Life Simulator. "The Real Driving Simulator" however remains the official subtitle for the series.

Online Car Life Simulator. Kaz, you have my eternal respect.

Yeah, they've changed for that.
Actually, I've just been to Polyphony Digital, will probably post something onto NeoGaf after TGS.

Solal

Yeah, they've changed for that.
Actually, I've just been to Polyphony Digital, will probably post something onto NeoGaf after TGS.

And then you say...nothing?! Come on man ! Give us some insider's insidings from the inside...

SpeedNut

So full of want it's not even funny. The last time they did special editions in the US it sold out right away, correct?

paskowitz

I will be at the Jalopnik Film Festival today. Kaz will be there. Hopefully I will get the chance to ask him some questions.

So GAF, what should I ask (serious questions only please)?

Niks

I will be at the Jalopnik Film Festival today. Kaz will be there. Hopefully I will get the chance to ask him some questions.

Wait wat? Kaz is not at TGS?

Please ask about pikes peak/ point to point courses!

velociraptor

What do you hope to achieve on GT PS4 that wasn't possible on GT PS3? Do you plan on including fully dynamic time of day and weather for all tracks? Will the premium standard divide still exist on the PS4 version?

Solal

Paskowitz-> PLEASE, ask about the framerate. Will it be a steady 60fps or will it be like gt5's?

And the torque steer too please...will it be simulated this time?

beast786

I NEED THIS .

Can I import this to US and work?

I want that GTR NAU. GAF How do I DO THIS?

I am GONNA KEEP SPAMMING UNLESS SOMONE ANSWERE MY QUESTION.

Come to me GODZILLA

Be warned guys, if you're planning to buy any future DLC from this version it better be from the same region it came from. I've learned this the hard way, considering I myself am from HK my main account is the US so I'm going to ironically have to import one despite the cheaper alternative.

And no, not interested in multi-region accounts either. Got PS+ enough to deal with.

Top Bottom