• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Daze 2 gets a trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlMbfOA1zxo

aybchd.gif

(courtesy of SolidSnakex)

I'll just post what I thought from the other thread

hmm from the trailer, looks like she mastered some kind of low gravity setting instead of the on/off thing in the first game? make her jump really high instead of falling up. I think I like it if that's the case.

Thoraxes

I hope flying is still in. That mechanic really made the game for me.

Definitely excited for this though. Loved the first despite its flaws.

The first is the only game I've platinumed on vita. Will buy!

Hopefully this one is more full fledged and works out some of the more annoying design choices (Like having to tilt the vita to steer while gravity sliding, ugh)

FireCloud

Yessss!

Those environments look incredible. Lots of areas to explore.

Picked up the first one when it released but still need to finish it. Putting it next on the backlog list.

Mononoke

Banned
I really loved this game. The art style, the music, everything. My only gripe was that the controls were sometimes wonky. BUT the positives for the controls far outweigh those moments. I also thought the game was kind of weak in the third act.

Looking forward to this.

jgmo870

Banned
Let me control how fast I'm falling please. Also hope they add more parkour style movements because Kat should be able to do partial transformations.

Vlodril

Awesome news. One of my favorite vita games. Oozed charm. Nice story, great music.

Really happy we are getting a sequel especially since the ending left things so open ended.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Genuinely curious if this will be Vita TV compatible.

Probably it will depend on how much it will use the gyro/touch controls?
I'm also still curious to see if VitaTV will enlarge its catalog of Vita games (including Gravity1) once the DS4 will hit the market (touch and gyro could be adapted)

Probably it will depend on how much it will use the gyro/touch controls?
I'm also still curious to see if VitaTV will enlarge its catalog of Vita games (including Gravity1) once the DS4 will hit the market (touch and gyro could be adapted)

Is the Vita TV compatible with the DS4? Because if I were to invest in it, I'd much rather use the PS4 controller as it looks much nicer than the comfortable-but-flawed DS3.

So, now the Team Siren is Team Gravity?

I'm super excited for a new Gravity Rush, loved the first one. Will buy on day one.
But I also want a PS4 horror game from Toyama :)
Please :D

So, now the Team Siren is Team Gravity?

I'm super excited for a new Gravity Rush, loved the first one. Will buy on day one.
But I also want a PS4 horror game from Toyama :)
Please :D
Calling them Team anything now means that they'll either discontinue their game series (like Siren) or never release the game they're working on...

I'm looking at you Team Ico

Top Bottom